MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

time to unload some stuff... DM3, Tippmann a5 ion 2k5 cocker pump and random stuff!

Go down

time to unload some stuff... DM3, Tippmann a5 ion 2k5 cocker pump and random stuff! Empty time to unload some stuff... DM3, Tippmann a5 ion 2k5 cocker pump and random stuff!

Post by kevan Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Rules:
dont flame my thread
ALL prices are BEST OFFER, so if you find my prices really high, shoot an offer
prices do not include shipping nor any fees
could ship first, but probly wont unless i know you

The tank DM3, works great, nothing wrong with it, FMB blade trigger, other then that stock, has working eyes, dye hyper reg, LPR, dye stickies, black bolt (stock) $125
time to unload some stuff... DM3, Tippmann a5 ion 2k5 cocker pump and random stuff! FSTpaintball011time to unload some stuff... DM3, Tippmann a5 ion 2k5 cocker pump and random stuff! FSTpaintball012time to unload some stuff... DM3, Tippmann a5 ion 2k5 cocker pump and random stuff! FSTpaintball010

custom half blocked 2k5 SS pump by hmcl: asking $230ish, no drop forward or barrel
time to unload some stuff... DM3, Tippmann a5 ion 2k5 cocker pump and random stuff! FSTpaintball002 time to unload some stuff... DM3, Tippmann a5 ion 2k5 cocker pump and random stuff! FSTpaintball001

parts 2k3 cocker, drilled for eyes, frame screw holes may need to be repaired, no internals, comes with front block, no back block, cocking rod, or bolt, asking $40ish
time to unload some stuff... DM3, Tippmann a5 ion 2k5 cocker pump and random stuff! FSTpaintball020time to unload some stuff... DM3, Tippmann a5 ion 2k5 cocker pump and random stuff! FSTpaintball019

2 hinge frames .45, both work and have safties $15 each
stock ion feed neck, 5 bucks or free with purchase if asked for
time to unload some stuff... DM3, Tippmann a5 ion 2k5 cocker pump and random stuff! FSTpaintball017

Ion body kit, can be used for an XE i believe good condition, minor nicks, it would look great if you polished the bolt guide $10 time to unload some stuff... DM3, Tippmann a5 ion 2k5 cocker pump and random stuff! FSTpaintball015

old impulse reg, needs rebuild, $5
black x-2 ans hpr, elbow broke off, can still remove, just havnt. (also have one in blue) $20 each
time to unload some stuff... DM3, Tippmann a5 ion 2k5 cocker pump and random stuff! FSTpaintball014

kevan
kevan
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

time to unload some stuff... DM3, Tippmann a5 ion 2k5 cocker pump and random stuff! Empty Re: time to unload some stuff... DM3, Tippmann a5 ion 2k5 cocker pump and random stuff!

Post by kevan Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Ion is pending
kevan
kevan
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down