MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random crap er good stuff FS

Go down

Random crap er good stuff FS Empty Random crap er good stuff FS

Post by Otter Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:15 pm

I'm just going to be editing this slowly throughout the week, until I have a finished post to post elsewhere. In the meantime, this will just be rambling along without pics, and will be confusing. Twisted Evil

Markers
1. Frakenspyder, Spyder Special Edition Body / internals, 12'' Stiffi Barrel with a muzzle brake, chewed up Dye single trigger frame, CP flame drop and standard ASA, Tippmann expansion chamber, 14ish inches of stainless steel line with not one but two quick disconnects on it (stole off a parted emag). This needs a striker buffer, a old style oring kit, and maybe springs but I am unsure. Definitely a oring kit, I bought one but it was the new style and I kinda lost interest their. It does hold air but does not recock. Is held together with the remaining original screws and a odd assortment of machine screws. Your paying about 5 for the line / quick disconnects, 10 for the spyder itself, 5 for the dye frame, and 30 for the stiffi barrel. $50 or $20 no barrel
2. Smart Parts Vibe, old rental. Cleaned it, it almost stuck to my hand from the gunk on it. Cleaned up really well. It held air till I screwed up the regulator taking pizza sauce out of it. Needs a regulator, barrel (unless you think you can tackle the stock barrel, I gave up cleaning that after it growled at me), detents (old ones disintegrated), grips, 2 grip screws, asa, line, and thats it. Nifty 11 bps capped marker for rec play, I shimmed the trigger and worked on it a bit, cleaned it really well, oiled everything, then gave up when I screwed up the regulator. Has SC molded on the side. Will not chop even if you put it in full auto with a gravity hopper, its a low pressure bolt system uncannily like the level 10. Good old fashion smart parts for ya. $65
3. Mokal Mirage, basically a side fed tippmann. Really nice design, built like a tank, no fancy threading from hell. Needs a ASA line, I took the old one off and rounded it doing so during a brief attempt at cleaning. Little I did know you could dissasemble it without taking the air line off. Sighhhhh. $20
4. PTP Microemag, ask for details, ACTUALLY WORKS! ONLY ONE IN THIS THREAD! $600

Random Crap...
1. PMI Tank, 68/4500 high pressure. Recently rehydro'ed, did leak from the pin but after refilling it the problem went away.
confused Has a few good years left in it, will edit with exact later. $60
2. Invert Too, used, cleaned well, works fine. May have the packaging somewhere. $50
3. Barrels...
Angel LED / LCD Dye Boomstick 16'' or CP .689 14'' 10 each or 15 for both
Tippmann 98 weird barrel free you pay shipping
Proto 16'' Cocker Barrel and randomly a Proto tip for a 2 piece barrel. $15 for both
J&J 14'' Automag Barrel, LF or RF $20
4. Vl3000 oh wait thats staying in my closet for another year... lol!
5. Automag dust black left feed emag body. $15
6. Rufus Dawg padded case, $10.

Don't really have anything worth listing past that point... at least not to my knowledge. Will edit this forth laterrrrrr until I can post elsewhere.
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down