MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random new stuff on the market. (MCB Link).

3 posters

Go down

Random new stuff on the market. (MCB Link). Empty Random new stuff on the market. (MCB Link).

Post by Otter Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:13 am

I know some of you guys don't go on MCB, so I decided to post more crap on this forum... :haha!:

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/134373-paintball-extravaganza-rap-4-boxmag-new-dye-nt-ego-11-two-new-pumps-empire.html

The second pump is empires take on a trracer... the first one screams brass eagle...

Anyone else note that in the 2 pictures of X7's theres a weird marker in the 2nd pic? Looks magazine fed too. affraid

And what is that massacred mini in the bottom pic? Anyone know?
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Random new stuff on the market. (MCB Link). Empty Re: Random new stuff on the market. (MCB Link).

Post by Tyler Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:34 am

Otter wrote: I know some of you guys don't go on MCB, so I decided to post more crap on this forum... :haha!:

And what is that massacred mini in the bottom pic? Anyone know?

that would be the empire axe. it has what looks to be a raps style on of and a overall bigger trigger guard. I also herd a micro switch board. imo it is not the best looking gun
Tyler
Tyler
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Random new stuff on the market. (MCB Link). Empty Re: Random new stuff on the market. (MCB Link).

Post by trum_15 Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:38 am

nope, and what pics of the a5 are you talking about otter? and finally dye smartens up and puts in a oled board!
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Ok, ty tyler

Trum, go to the two pics of the x7's or a5's or whatever they are. The 2nd pic, top marker. You can see magazines loaded with paintballs around it, and nothing about it looks familiar too me. Dunno, could be old. :shrug:
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trum_15 Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:11 pm

trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Nope. This. See the mags loaded with paintballs aroudn the top marker? Seems the same 98 style internals, just with a new frame / empire tm15 style stock/ frame / and loading design. Wonder where the asa is though.

Random new stuff on the market. (MCB Link). Magfedtippmann
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trum_15 Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:24 pm

those are from rap4. the bottle is in the stock.
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Damn. Ty for the info though.
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trum_15 Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:39 pm

np, theye are cool guns tho.
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down