MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dye C9 Pants

2 posters

Go down

Dye C9 Pants Empty Dye C9 Pants

Post by Justin Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:36 pm

Comfort: 9/10 Nothing's perfect, but these pants are very, very comfortable.

Padding: 8/10 The knee pads are huge and comfortable yet light weight. The hip pads are well placed and the crotch has decent padding. These pants will protect you and not weigh you down.

Breath-ability: 7/10 I am not blown away by it, but the pants have a solid amount of mesh in the back which makes them one of the more breath able pants I have worn.

Durability: 9/10 The stitching is nice and strong, and the material is very rugged. These pants will take a beating and then some.

Quirks: Dye puts velcro on the pockets which is great to keep the pockets closed, but it also scratches your wrists when you stick your hands in, something I am not a fan of. My other small gripe is that Dye only put a swab pocket on the left leg, I think they should be on both legs.
Justin
Justin

http://www.daytonpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Dye C9 Pants Empty Re: Dye C9 Pants

Post by Stanks Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:37 pm

I will do a review after owning these a year with your section headings:

Comfort: I would quite obviously not wear these if they were uncomfortable even after a year. So as time goes on, I stayed the same weight and didn't grow at all. So after the year, I could continue to give these a solid 9/10.

Padding: Dye never skimps on padding. In fact, a few years ago, some Dye gear was banned because of TOO much padding. The padding in the knees on these pants is excellent. An easy 8-9 of 10.

Breathbility: No changed after the year. I like the breathability on these pants. The mesh is alright but nothing to write home about. 7-10

Durability: I use these on turf, woods, and indoor hard rubber surface. They haven't torn, started to tear, or anything of the sorts. These pants are hardcore. I play every week. EVERY SINGLE WEEK at least once or twice. No issues. 10 out of 10.

Veclro in the pockets, this will come undone pretty quick. WIthin 10 or 11 outings did my velcro get loose and fall off.

Squeegee pocket doesn't matter much to me. My gun doesn't break paint. And when it does, I just get my squeegee or shoot through it.
Stanks
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:13 am

Tag team reviews. Very Happy
Justin
Justin

http://www.daytonpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanks Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:10 am

Haha yes sir. I just thought I should go on with my own experience more than a year later haha.
Stanks
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down