MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire 08 Contact Pants

Go down

Empire 08 Contact Pants Empty Empire 08 Contact Pants

Post by Justin Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:48 pm

I own a pair of Empire 08 Contact Pants and here is what I think of them.

Comfort: 5/10, they are decent, but the stitches on inside are abrasive without slider shorts. Nothing special.
Padding: 8/10, great padding, the knee pads are huge, and the crotch has good protection.
Breath-ability: 6/10, has good venting on the legs, but nothing that will blow you away.
Durability: 10/10, very rugged, solid design, your not damaging these anytime soon
Quirks: I have a few problems with how these are built as far as fit. I am leaner than most people (almost 6 feet but only 140lbs) but the idea of the back/pack/harness support is hard to get in the right place, and can cause some problems if not worn right. i.e. if you pull the back support to the right position, you get some pressure on your crotch.

Overall: 7/10, would buy again, but only because I know my way around them, and know how to make them fit just right. Extremely rugged design, and fairly comfortable. Pretty much exceptional in durability, and average in all other categories.
Justin
Justin

http://www.daytonpaintball.com

Back to top Go down