MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If their was a field in Brunswick...

3 posters

Go down

If their was a field in Brunswick... Empty If their was a field in Brunswick...

Post by DefStatic Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:00 pm

How many people would even show up? How many people are showing up to fields in general? How many of those people are playing Speedball? How many are playing Woods/Scenario?

There is a huge hole from north of Augusta to Gorham/Westbrook for Paintball fields. I see opportunity.

Would have 5 diff scenario/woods fields. Thinking a 3/5 Man Speedball field and a 7 Man Speedball field.

DefStatic
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

If their was a field in Brunswick... Empty Re: If their was a field in Brunswick...

Post by stonehodg Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Had a great field at Howards sports in Topsham. Turf and all. Only people really that ever showed up was the team that played out of there. Splatz ESG

stonehodg
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

If their was a field in Brunswick... Empty Re: If their was a field in Brunswick...

Post by m0nk Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:28 pm

I played with those guys a few times. Had a fantastic time. the AstroTurf field at Howard was a dream to play on. I'm from camden, so when that field shut down, I stopped playing due to the distance from any fields.

m0nk
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down