MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dye c10 kit review

3 posters

Go down

dye c10 kit review Empty dye c10 kit review

Post by scooterjean Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:18 pm

so i bought myself the dye c10 players kit for my birthday. included in the kit is the c10 pants c10 jersey and i4 mask. all purchased from ans gear for 210.00

c10 pants: these pants are friggin amazing! there is so much ventilation i thought i was wearing shorts. i could actually feel a slight breeze in the legs. there is tons of venting in the a** area, down the sides of the legs and in the back of the pants. it is all blended in with super strong double and tripple stitched material. the knee pads are great. they stay in place and are good enough that you dont really need to wear additional knee pads underneath. the pants have a pocked for a barrel swab and two side pockets that are have velcro, i love this feature bc i play with my keys in my pocket so i dont loose them. no back pockets but if you are wearing a pack 90% of the time whats the point. overall i would give the pants a 9.5 out of ten reasoning: cost
pros:lightweight, venting and durability
cons: cost Sad

c10 jersey: the jersey is a really nice simple design. it has lots of underarm venting and back venting. very good shoulder padding for those nasty upper bunker shots. i like how the front is quite a bit longer then the back so you can wear it over your pack and not have it bunched up in back (my other jersey was not like this). elbow padding is great and very durable. overall i would give the jersey a 8 out of 10 reason being there are alot of jerseys out there that cost a fraction of the price and are just as good
pros:lightweight, venting, colors (if you like plain classic jerseys), fits well, elbow pads! plenty of room on back for customization
cons:cost, colors (they dont make many flashy items), neck area a little tight at first

dye invision i4 goggles: first off i been playing in a jt spectra proshield and i have never liked it. the i4 is great for certain people, its very easy to change lenses! the white and gold came with an HD lens.its super lightweight you can barely tell you have a mas on! fits well on my face besides leaving my forehead wide open haha. foam is more dense that others so it seems to conform more snug and doesnt mover around at all. wide viewing angle is awesome. soft ears are great and easy to clean. def worth the money. mask and pants are the two most important upgrades you could ever get imo. overall 9 out of 10 reason being some of my friends cannot wear it they have larger faces and they cant open there mouth without being shot there.
pros: super lightweight, never has to be adjusted, easy to clean, easy to remove the lens
cons: im balding so it leaves alot of my forehead exposed but i wear a headwrap anyway. may be too small for certain people.

i hope all this info helps someone!!! if you have any questions ask them here
scooterjean
scooterjean
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

dye c10 kit review Empty Re: dye c10 kit review

Post by Corey Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:19 pm

I4's = straight sex.
Corey
Corey
Administrator

http://www.mainepb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trum_15 Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:31 pm

did you buy i4 corey?
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Yessir.
Corey
Corey
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by trum_15 Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:36 pm

you already ordered them? nice! what color?
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:45 pm

black
Corey
Corey
Administrator