MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions!

+11
xaerak
dporter
unknown energy
A.Perry#21
trum_15
Justin
Dylan
Sniper71
Devon
Tyler
Richie
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions!

Post by Justin Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:51 am

You can register your team at the counter at BAP or you can PM Richie, I believe he is setting up a paypal account for it soon.

Edit: Feel free to correct me if I am wrong Richie, or anyone else who has information on the events for that matter.

Last edited by Sub5 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justin
Justin

http://www.daytonpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions!

Post by sketchy Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:02 pm

I might come to watch, depends on work and such.
sketchy
sketchy
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie Sat May 01, 2010 8:55 am

Registration is open. Paypal 120 to liablechimp@hotmail.com

You can send it as a gift and possibly avoid fees, or just send it and add to cover pp fees. You may also pay entry at BAP. I'd reccomend you do it through paypal only because that way I can keep track of how many teams have entered the tournament directly and give updates more often. When paying in the notes section add which team you are paying for.

Your entry will be going to trophies and the rest will be split 50/50 like this:
Half will be going to Nates family, and the other half will be going towards the 2010 psp expansion kit for the field and a half X. So your participation will directly effect your local scenery. We are making 0 money off of this personally and hope to put on a succesful tournament series ran similar to the Splatz Series. Maybe I'm sharing a little too much and being too honest but I feel this is the best way to do it. Good luck guys and lets make this year great!

-Richie

Richie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum