MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions!

+11
xaerak
dporter
unknown energy
A.Perry#21
trum_15
Justin
Dylan
Sniper71
Devon
Tyler
Richie
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! Empty Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions!

Post by Richie Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:31 pm

May 23rd

June 27th

August 8th

The format will be 3-man semi, but if there is enough 5-man interest we will run a 5-man bracket. Nate Clarks Shadowkillers will be reffing the event and we hope to also have hotdogs, hamburgers, and plenty of refreshments! I will soon open up a paypal acct to accept entry for the event but you will also be able to pay at BAP. The paint will be XO v1, we have been shooting it the past few weekends and it shoots amazing and has a very thick fill.

Entry is 120
Paint is 40 a case

50% of the money from entry fees will be going towards Nate's family and the remaining 50% will go towards BAP to make the fields even better!

Let me know what you all think, this is going to be OUR league.
Richie

Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! Thegang
Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! 5

Last edited by Richie on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

Richie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! Empty Re: Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions!

Post by Tyler Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:38 pm

count Unknown Energy in
Tyler
Tyler
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! Empty Re: Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions!

Post by Devon Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Is that him with the blue PM?
Devon
Devon
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:42 pm

Yes. The picture does not accurately display how talented he was though.. It was taken in 06 and in 07 and 08 he became a monster of a player.

Richie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper71 Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Blizzards in....hopefully with, A and B teams
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Richie wrote:Yes. The picture does not accurately display how talented he was though.. It was taken in 06 and in 07 and 08 he became a monster of a player.

I wasn't questioning his talent, I was just asking to make sure. I bought that red DMC off Paul. I never met him but from everything I've heard he seems like a great guy.
Devon
Devon
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:52 pm

I know you weren't! I just wanted to set the fact straight. :-) I hope to see everyone there!

Richie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Let me know if you guys have any ideas for this series! This will be our first time running tournaments and we want this to run as smoothly as possible for everyone involved!

Richie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! 239610 Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! 239610Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! 239610Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! 239610Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! 239610Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! 239610Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! 239610Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! 239610Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! 239610Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! 239610Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! 239610Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! 239610Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! 239610Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! 239610Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! 239610
Dylan
Dylan
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:18 am

Could I make a request that entry be a number easily divisible by 3? Like $120? I don't want to nitpick because I think this a great way to give back to Nate's family and support BAP at the same time.
Justin
Justin

http://www.daytonpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:03 am

Not nit picky at all. Makes perfect sense! 120 it is!

Richie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by trum_15 Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:15 am

I think its awesome to have this. i think its also cool that you listen to people about what they want!
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:28 am

Nate Clark Series Tentative Dates & Questions! IMG1825_128
Tyler
Tyler
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:15 pm

IF there is enough interest to add a 5-man bracket, what would entry be? $200?
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Perry#21 Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:16 pm

if its 3 man. blizzard will be running an A + B team....
A.Perry#21
A.Perry#21
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=100000208149548

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown energy Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:33 pm

this kid taught me everything I know about this game im down for either 3 or 5 man I think unknown energy can have 5 for this series we might have quite the crowd

unknown energy
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:58 pm

If it comes to 5-man it was discussed that yes.. Entry would be 200.

Richie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:42 am

Any idea on what percent of entry fee's will go to Nate's family and what percent will go back to the players in the form of prize money? (if there is any). How many 5-man teams would have to commit in order to hold a 5-man bracket? (if that's still possible)
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:00 pm

The way that it is going to be set up is this:
50% of entry fees will be going back to Nate's family.
The other 50% of entry fees will be going directly to Merritt. The top 3 teams will receive trophies and bragging rights. I wish that I could tell you I'd be giving you guys serious cash or serious prizes but that would mean more money out of your pockets and unrealistic expectations. This tournament series is one to have fun and learn the game with! Get out with your buds and play!

I will try and set something up so that everyone involved gets at least something, like maybe some sort of raffle or draw.. I could definitely look into that!

Richie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dporter Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:41 pm

this is gonna be at BAP right?
dporter
dporter
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=752384823

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Richie wrote:The way that it is going to be set up is this:
50% of entry fees will be going back to Nate's family.
The other 50% of entry fees will be going directly to Merritt. The top 3 teams will receive trophies and bragging rights. I wish that I could tell you I'd be giving you guys serious cash or serious prizes but that would mean more money out of your pockets and unrealistic expectations. This tournament series is one to have fun and learn the game with! Get out with your buds and play!

I will try and set something up so that everyone involved gets at least something, like maybe some sort of raffle or draw.. I could definitely look into that!

Sounds good Richie. How many 5-man teams would have to register in order to hold a 5-man bracket? (if that's still possible)

dporter wrote:this is gonna be at BAP right?

Yes.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by dporter Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:58 pm

ok sweet. i cant wait for this
dporter
dporter
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=752384823

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:19 pm

I won't put out a number. Just show me the teams and I will make sure it happens.

EDIT: 5 5-man teams is a decent goal though, as Nick said.

Last edited by Richie on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Richie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by xaerak Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:19 pm

I think if I said five, five man teams as a low goal would be good. We'd like to shoot higher than that though.
xaerak
xaerak
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Richie wrote:I won't put out a number. Just show me the teams and I will make sure it happens.

EDIT: 5 5-man teams is a decent goal though, as Nick said.

xaerak wrote:I think if I said five, five man teams as a low goal would be good. We'd like to shoot higher than that though.

Thanks guys!
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum