MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want to play a pump tourney this weekend?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone want to play a pump tourney this weekend? Empty Anyone want to play a pump tourney this weekend?

Post by stuka Mon May 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Gravity League's second event is Sunday at BOLP just outside of Portsmouth.
I need 2 more people. It costs 25 bucks per person, and we'll split a case.
stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to play a pump tourney this weekend? Empty Re: Anyone want to play a pump tourney this weekend?

Post by Sniper71 Mon May 23, 2011 10:24 pm

I really wish I could chris...but its our last weekend to practice before the next event in boston Sad
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to play a pump tourney this weekend? Empty Re: Anyone want to play a pump tourney this weekend?

Post by Stanks Tue May 24, 2011 1:05 am

I would but I borderline broke that last pump I used for speedball in half. S6's aren't strong.
Stanks
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuka Wed May 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Thanks guys. Guess I'll see if I can gather some pumpers for next time.
stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencdude28 Wed May 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Sorry man just can't do it captain don't have the power....no pump either.
Spencdude28
Spencdude28
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by stuka Wed May 25, 2011 6:50 pm

I can get you a pump. There will be plenty to borrow, or you could borrow an Azodin from Norm. Those are pretty good with a decent cocker barrel.
But yeah, I know. The holiday weekend has a ton of people on the fence about running down to Portsmouth for a tourny.
stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuka Sun May 29, 2011 6:17 pm

So yeah, me and Grimace got second place. metal
Pretty fricken good day at Gravity League for me...and most everyone else. One kid got shot in the ear. Another missed a barrel tag on me. Haha he had the game in the bag, but I pulled the flag and he missed the barrel tag. Both of us out of paint. Hectic last few seconds on that game. Ended with split points. The refs at BOLP were excellent. The day flowed very well. Try BOLP, you'll like it!

stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper71 Sun May 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Sad I wish you had told me today chris so I could have given you a big hug lol But congrats and job well done, I wish I had more time to do some pump events, ive pretty much given up on trying to do the nepl pump events Due to a lack of interest with maine players. I would if we were going to be an all maine team though...
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by stuka Sun May 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Thanks. I'll hook you up some time and all you'll have to do is huck some paint.

Some day we'll get a kickin Pump team when I can help out. Couple years once my septic system and well is paid off.
stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanks Sun May 29, 2011 11:15 pm

BOLP is a great place and gravity games is always a fun time. Playing pump speedball with definitely test your arm muscles and shoulders.

On an off note: I'm heading to BOLP for Monday night practice tomorrow. Entrance is 5 bucks and BYOP. Highly recommended for good games and solid competition thats hard to gather on Mondays.
Stanks
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down