MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bennets this weekend???? Any games this weekend???

4 posters

Go down

Bennets this weekend???? Any games this weekend??? Empty Bennets this weekend???? Any games this weekend???

Post by Otter Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Whats the deal with Bennets??? Other than Sunday and a whole bunch of teams practice there??? If there even is one, is anyone allowed or is it team only? Or mainly are there, like, any games this weekend??? The one I was planning was canceled due to rain... silly bunch of flower's .... Sad.

Corey, I wasn't sure where to put this... hopefully I'm not posting s*** again...
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Bennets this weekend???? Any games this weekend??? Empty Re: Bennets this weekend???? Any games this weekend???

Post by xaerak Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Shadowkillers will be there. We set the field up saturday and sometimes drill. Then sunday we're out all day. It's not entirely a private practice if you can hop onto someone's team or have some people to play with if you know what I mean.

love
nick
xaerak
xaerak
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Bennets this weekend???? Any games this weekend??? Empty Re: Bennets this weekend???? Any games this weekend???

Post by Sniper71 Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:03 pm

hey otter field 51 is playing sunday I believe....
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:14 pm

If you're down this way either day I could meet you for that frame to put some cash in your pocket. Very Happy
Devon
Devon
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Sniper71 wrote:hey otter field 51 is playing sunday I believe....

Devon wrote:If you're down this way either day I could meet you for that frame to put some cash in your pocket. Very Happy

Field 51.... Smile. I don't think there will be alot of players, but that should be better, since I'll be playing with a CCM'ed pump. You wouldn't be going to that, or anyone else here, by any chance???

And Devon, I need to finalize things with my parents, but I'll pm you if I am going to field 51 on Sunday.

Last edited by Otter on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:44 pm

xaerak wrote:Shadowkillers will be there. We set the field up saturday and sometimes drill. Then sunday we're out all day. It's not entirely a private practice if you can hop onto someone's team or have some people to play with if you know what I mean.

love
nick

Chances are if woodsball is available I'll go to that, but thanks for letting me in on everything happening.
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Sorry Devon, I'm stuck home Sunday. Parents can't drive. And, despite the fact I could have my license easily by now, I can't drive. Damn... Thanks for the info though.
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Otter wrote:Sorry Devon, I'm stuck home Sunday. Parents can't drive. And, despite the fact I could have my license easily by now, I can't drive. Damn... Thanks for the info though.

Thats fine. Just let me know when you're in this area.

I'll be down to Bap tomorrow to fill up a tank if you guys don't mind..
Devon
Devon
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down