MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to put together a East coast scenario Team list

+5
Justin
Stanks
ref
stuka
Phalanx
9 posters

Go down

Looking to put together a East coast scenario Team list Empty Looking to put together a East coast scenario Team list

Post by Phalanx Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:46 am

Looking to put together a East coast scenario Team list
Hi all of you east cost scenario Teams name is Gregg Quagliano I am a Cofounder of Team Phalanx a NW Chicago Suburban Scenario Team, I have working on a regional list of active scenario teams, now I am working on the east cost, and am looking for any help I can get, I know of all the team listing sites out there, but most our out of date, with most of those teams on those list are no longer formed, if you are interested in the midwest list that I have put together, you can find it here Midwest Scenario Paintball Teams and the East Coast list is here East Coast Scenario Paintball Teams

Any team with a website or a social networking page, or forum if you could send me your info to quags1963@hotmail.com, or post it here I would appreciate it thanks for your time, and have a great 2011 season http://phalanxpaintball.com/forum/index.php?board=45.0
http://phalanxpaintball.com/forum/index.php

Phalanx
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Looking to put together a East coast scenario Team list Empty Re: Looking to put together a East coast scenario Team list

Post by stuka Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:38 pm

stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Looking to put together a East coast scenario Team list Empty Re: Looking to put together a East coast scenario Team list

Post by ref Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:08 pm

Phalanx wrote:Looking to put together a East coast scenario Team list
Hi all of you east cost scenario Teams name is Gregg Quagliano I am a Cofounder of Team Phalanx a NW Chicago Suburban Scenario Team, I have working on a regional list of active scenario teams, now I am working on the east cost, and am looking for any help I can get, I know of all the team listing sites out there, but most our out of date, with most of those teams on those list are no longer formed, if you are interested in the midwest list that I have put together, you can find it here Midwest Scenario Paintball Teams and the East Coast list is here East Coast Scenario Paintball Teams

Any team with a website or a social networking page, or forum if you could send me your info to quags1963@hotmail.com, or post it here I would appreciate it thanks for your time, and have a great 2011 season http://phalanxpaintball.com/forum/index.php?board=45.0
http://phalanxpaintball.com/forum/index.php

This site might get you started

http://www.paintballteams.com/
ref
ref
Veteran
Veteran

http://www,field51.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phalanx Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Thanks for no help, have you looked at these list, probaly not all the list out there our out of date go look at scenario teams case in point florida a 157 teams 8 were active all of these FN sites were big in 2003-05 but they dont update there sites, and they dont FN care because they make money on misinformation obviously if you play on a team you dont know much about the teams in your region in illinois we have almost 30 teams and I know all in the chicagoland area, obviously you are not a serious player who knows your area

Phalanx
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by stuka Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Phalanx wrote:Thanks for no help, .................................. obviously you are not a serious player who knows your area
Are you 12 years old or what? Someone tries to help you out and you trash the guy. What makes you act like that?

FYI
'Ref' is the owner of a local field. One of the few remaining woodsball/SCENARIO/rec fields in Maine. He has pretty much met every player in the state at least once and if he hasn't met them he's chatted with him/her online. "Ref" is also the captain of Team 51, one of the only woodsball-scenario teams left in the state of Maine. "Ref" has also created approx 90% of all the recent (last 3 years at least) SCENARIO games inside the state lines. "Ref" just tossed you a link to help you. For some reason you feel the need to dog him on your second post. Why?
stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by ref Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Nice - Have a nice life....
ref
ref
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanks Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Phalanx wrote:Thanks for no help, have you looked at these list, probaly not all the list out there our out of date go look at scenario teams case in point florida a 157 teams 8 were active all of these FN sites were big in 2003-05 but they dont update there sites, and they dont FN care because they make money on misinformation obviously if you play on a team you dont know much about the teams in your region in illinois we have almost 30 teams and I know all in the chicagoland area, obviously you are not a serious player who knows your area

You don't know THIS area at all. Stop your antics and judging with only a few posts on a new forum.

Ref owns a field in Maine and is relatively knowledgeable about his customer base.

Having a "nation-wide" scenario affiliated team / website isn't only impractical, it's retarded.

Now, go put a nice ACOG scope on your super little Tippmann Phenom and shoot that Walmart Camo paint all day only to start crying when you get shot by people on a whole nother level.
Stanks
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Phalanx wrote:obviously you are not a serious player who knows your area

"ref" is about as serious a player and contributor to paintball in Maine that you can find. Looking to put together a East coast scenario Team list 701372

None of us can speak for the rest of the east coast but for scenario teams in Maine it's pretty scarce. Team 51 is the only relevant scenario team that I know of. Good luck finding the information you're looking for.
Justin
Justin

http://www.daytonpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Perry#21 Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Hey guys... let's get it back on topic.... thanks guys
A.Perry#21
A.Perry#21
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=100000208149548

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper71 Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Wow....thats all I should probably say...but im not in that kind of mood.

I dont think you really have the best interest of paintball as our beloved sport in its right priority here, because if you did you would realize that we are indeed in maine, and that is on the east coast in case you couldnt figure that out. So by you making this an impersonal copy and paste kind of introduction, your already on the negative side of some of us.
Then by blatantly acting foolish and attacking someone you dont even know who is a great contibutor to our sport gives you check mark no. 2.
Check mark no. 3, I just give you for the fact of coming across like a little kid with your horrible spelling and gramatical errors.

So thank you for valiant effort at whatever grandiose scheme you were trying to accomplish and so miserably failed at.

P.s. Thank you for the email address Ill have some fun with that one and write you a little something.
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by ref Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:51 am

The last word is always sweet -

Than he includes me in a mass e-mail to every field in the east.....

So I did a reply to ALL letting everyone know how he burnt the bidge here, and made a remark about not including everyone in your to but to use the BCC option sending this type on e-mail..... lol!
ref
ref
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JSmith Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:39 am

Aside from the chatter, the Warthogs are still active I believe.
JSmith
JSmith
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stuka Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:50 am

Looking to put together a East coast scenario Team list 239610
plus, theres still the guys from Flying Dutchman and the guys from Cumberland.
stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarge88 Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:48 pm

Idk how someone can act so immature. ref is a great player and owner. if it wasn't for him i wouldn't have gotten back into paintball. nor would i have met all the great guys at field 51. Team 51 rocks and the players are fun to play with. id be honored to be apart of that team.

sorry for the rant mod. just had to be said...

also ref il see you this summer for some great games.... CANT WAIT

Sarge88
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down