MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logistics Scenario

Go down

Logistics Scenario Empty Logistics Scenario

Post by deadseid Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Hey everyone. I am hosting a game behind my property in steep falls (standish) on July 17th. Its going to be casual and friendly. I'm hoping to meet new players and hone my skills. If i get enough participation, I would like to set up a Logistics scenario, where a team has to move a case from point a to point b with attacks and ambushes along the way. So far, I have about 3 people coming. If I can't get enough people for the sim, i plan to just team off and war in the field.

This is an open invite. The game is planned to start at 1pm. I won't post my personal info here, but if you want to come, pm me and ill give you directions. Or, you can reach me on my league page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BWPBL

We are not pros, but we do really enjoy the game. If you want to keep posted on all the events I host, you can join the Backwoods Paintball League at the link above. Thanks for the help,and I hope to see a few of you there!

deadseid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down