MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Marker Sale, large pics fyi.

4 posters

Go down

Project Marker Sale, large pics fyi. Empty Project Marker Sale, large pics fyi.

Post by Otter Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:33 am

I'm highly doubt anyone here is interested in old project markers, but I'll post here first, mainly because this way I can edit this post slowly before posting on mcb.

1.) SOLD

2.) Nelspot 007, first one, in the best shape. This is a project I've been torn about doing, half of me wants to do it, the other half just doesn't want to anymore. I did get as far as minor polishing of the internals, though there is still rust in the cracks and crevices, slathering the body in naval jelly (which only meh worked), cleaning alot, and sending the body / rail / grip frame to KPCS for powdercoating. This is basically a almost done project marker. What it needs is new screws (easy), maybe a original bolt handle if you want to go back to bolt action (Bacci Paintball on MCB will have one), a CCI Spring / Oring Kit for 15ish of ebay. The Spring / Oring Kit is the biggest problem, as after 20 shots it starts burping when you pump, meaning the springs need tuning. But really, if you just clean this some more, stick a swab with polish into the top tube and lower tube (not the barrel! You'll enlarge the bore size), and change the springs this thing would work fine. It does hold air now, but its been iffy and wanting to spit the air out. Bad baby. :haha!: $110
Oh, and this has the pin style (no cup seal needed) pierce pin.
Project Marker Sale, large pics fyi. Saleadd1017blackmagicne
You can see that the top tube is slightly bent on the edges. There is a beat up plug for the top tube, and that bar you see is the feedramp. In the back is a 10 round tube. Speaking of those, they go in hard, but if you get a screw with a head that doesn't stick up so much it will solve the problem.

3.) SOLD

4.) Angel LED, single trigger. This project is 95 percent of the way done. It holds air, but does not have a ASA or ASA macro fitting. It does have ASA screws though. Oh, it does not have grip screws, but does have a grip. Grip is currently held on with duck tape. Razz I tore this down, cleaned it, reassembled. I would reccomend a new oring kit, though again, holds air as it. Battery, while old, holds a charge. Has a car charger that is slightly rusted. Only upgrades are a KAPP volumizer, and a Kapp Bolt. Oh, and a twist lock feedneck. Beyond that, the barrel is a 16'' Boomstick, and a 14'' CP .689. Screws are slightly rusted, along with the two pins. Breech rods are getting rusted, if I could have found the screws to pull them out with I would have done so for cleaning. $130
P.S: This thing is so quite when it shoots, and has some kick. Kinda awesome oldschool-ness.
Tyler, I think it was you I was talking to in the chatbox. If you want it, you have first dibs.
Project Marker Sale, large pics fyi. Saleadd1017blackmagicnet

Pretty much, I just have way to many project markers, all in varying stages. All of these need help, but have potential. Also, I tried to my utmost to be 100 percent honest about all the markers conditions, so if I sound really negative, I'm just trying to be honest.

And quite randomly in this sale, I have a Crossfire 68/4500 High Pressure HPA Tank. It has spent its life well padded in a Empire Cover, and has had a plastic thread saver when not in use. Its hydro date was 9/09 , September of last year, and its a five year tank. I bought this for 140, still have the receipt, and want 90.
Project Marker Sale, large pics fyi. Tank001
The only mark on the tank, caused by the way there shipped to ansgear. Crossfire throughs them in a big box, no padding. Had it assessed by a hydro guy in waterville. Cosmetic only, does not affect the tank.
Project Marker Sale, large pics fyi. Tank002
Project Marker Sale, large pics fyi. Tank003
Project Marker Sale, large pics fyi. Tank004

Also quite randomly, going along with tanks. If anyone is interested I have a empire 68/3k tank cover floating around.

Last edited by Otter on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 8 times in total
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Project Marker Sale, large pics fyi. Empty Re: Project Marker Sale, large pics fyi.

Post by sketchy Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:01 pm

Might be interested in the tank..
sketchy
sketchy
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Project Marker Sale, large pics fyi. Empty Re: Project Marker Sale, large pics fyi.

Post by Otter Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:25 pm

K. I'll have pics up (struggling with a stupid computer). And I'm not sure if I clarified it enough, but the thread saver / tank cover is not included with the tank at that price, sorry. Sad

Last edited by Otter on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:06 pm

how bad are the rusty screws? do they still work or are they un usable?
Tyler
Tyler
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:17 pm

In the angel? On the on off switch it'll need new screws (2 tiny ones). Elsewhere, there useable and the threads are fine, but are rusted. The two really bad ones I replaced already, and they were the ones holding the gripframe on.

http://www.fixmyangel.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_4&products_id=24
If I decided to keep this though, I would honestly get these, along with a oring kit.
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kevan Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:20 pm

PM me on cocker
kevan
kevan
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down