MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project WGP Outkast

2 posters

Go down

Project WGP Outkast Empty Project WGP Outkast

Post by Otter Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:10 pm

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/misc-paintball-items/162622-4-project-markers-vibe-outkast-spyder-mirage.html#post1840667

WGP OutKast I recently got, supposedly worked. I'll admit though, of my last.. hmmm, five plus markers I've bought / sold, none of them have worked at first. Razz Should have expected it. Almost pristine except for standard wear on the chrome, no decals, and idiot markers on some wrench nuts. Gassed it up, it kinda shot but leaked like a sieve any time the timing rod for the LPR got touched. While I was adjusting it it blew some hoses. Guessing it needs timing, pneumatic hoses, and lpr orings. Did clean it really well after hoses blew, disassembled everything but the valve inside. Reattached ram and lpr with a dab of blue locktite, used some blue locktite on the steel fitting on the regulator, then left it alone beyond standard cleaning. Oh, the brass IVG does not have a oring. Asking for 90 plus shipping, if you have parts on hand this will probably just need some tlc before it runs.
Project WGP Outkast 1625opz

Figured I'd post this on here, lots of autococker fans. Described everything to the best of my ability and knowledge, sold as is though because I'd rather not wake up and step in a otter spring trap trying to get the newspaper... anyways. Would keep it and get it working, but need to plan ahead and probably work on my motorcycles license.
Project WGP Outkast 25109
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Project WGP Outkast Empty Re: Project WGP Outkast

Post by kevan Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:14 pm

come with barrel?
kevan
kevan
Prophet