MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Autococker back block and 2k+ pump kit

2 posters

Go down

WTB Autococker back block and 2k+ pump kit Empty WTB Autococker back block and 2k+ pump kit

Post by Devon Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:44 pm

Hey guys. I just picked up a really cheap sniper project. I just need a back block and 2k+ pump kit.

I don't care what the back block looks or what kind of pump kit it is. Just something that will get the job done. Though I am willing to look at nice pump kits.

Just post up what you have.
Thanks guys
-Devon
Devon
Devon
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

WTB Autococker back block and 2k+ pump kit Empty Re: WTB Autococker back block and 2k+ pump kit

Post by slickmick9514 Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:35 pm

I used one of these: http://www.paintballgateway.com/trwgpausnpuk.html , recently. It seemed to be a pretty decent pump kit. Had to trim the pump rod a bit to get a shorter stroke, but otherwise seemed like a good deal. Sucks that the shipping is so much.

Just have to find a couple more items to make it worth while...shouldn't be too hard, at least for me.
slickmick9514
slickmick9514
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

WTB Autococker back block and 2k+ pump kit Empty Re: WTB Autococker back block and 2k+ pump kit

Post by Devon Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:12 pm

slickmick9514 wrote:I used one of these: http://www.paintballgateway.com/trwgpausnpuk.html , recently. It seemed to be a pretty decent pump kit. Had to trim the pump rod a bit to get a shorter stroke, but otherwise seemed like a good deal. Sucks that the shipping is so much.

Just have to find a couple more items to make it worth while...shouldn't be too hard, at least for me.

i've had two of those kits. They aren't bad for the price. Looks like I'm going to just buy another.

Can anyone help me out with a cheap back block?
Thanks
-Devon
Devon
Devon
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Sat May 22, 2010 10:10 am

Anyone have a cheap back block or 2k+ pump kit for sale? I'm finishing up a project. I don't care if they're ugly. Smile
Devon
Devon
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down