MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Revelation

+5
firegogilbert
Justin
trum_15
JSmith
kenny
9 posters

Go down

Team Revelation Empty Team Revelation

Post by kenny Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Hello all, wanted to drop a line out to as many different players as possible. My name is Kenny, I manage/coach Team Revelation. We are a New England based team with most of our players from Mass. at this point. We have been established as a team for 5+ years and I personally have run a team for years prior to that. I love this sport with all my heart and have been blessed with many hours on the fields. Playing, reffing, woods, tourney, its all the same. I am in a position to give some back now. For the past three years the team has ran rookie teams. I've veered away from the younger players unfortunately, I appologize 18 and unders, I allow very few acceptions to this now. I do not want any particular type of player, hell you dont even have to have played tournies, or at all for that matter. Rookie is not age restricted, just experience. We set our players up for success, and in doing so ask for a bit of a commitment out of you. Those details are nothing I am going to post for obvious reasons. Most of our practices are at Boston Paintball indoor, and outdoor facilities. This is a one and a half hour ride for me, but have had a deal with BP for 4 years now, and wouldn't trade it for the world. This is the biggest problem for most local players is the travel. I can work with people, understand this dynamic and ask that you do the same. Right now we have a roster of 13. Last year we played Nepl jr.s (placed in every event), Nepl Novice (placed in 3, 4th for the season?),and played 2 psps, Chicago, and Cup (22 for the season?) We will be doing all of this and more for the 2010. My plan is 3 rookie squads, 1 novice squad, NEXL Franchise, and 3 PSP's (D4 Xball). I need players. Ill leave it out there that we do have options that allow me to be versatile when fitting a contract to a player. In other words if you know of an obstacle, contact me and we will see what can be done. I promise I may surprise the right people. Llack of gear is not a problem

To be more specific, I need mostly rookie players, my novice squad is pretty much full with 8-10 already, but players we pickup will have an option to play at least one novice event. NEXL and PSP spots are available but must be discussed thouroughly to assure proper fit. Anyone that plays on our roster has the option to travel with us at Team rate. If you are classed in the APPA system I need to know your rank before any negotiations can continue. Those not familiar with this system, I encourage you to check it out. If you shoot a tippman dont worry, I will work with anyone who wants to ball. Contact me via phone plz 207 205 2137 Thanks

Last edited by kenny on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

kenny
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Team Revelation Empty Re: Team Revelation

Post by JSmith Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Stay away from this guy.

Last edited by JSmith on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
JSmith
JSmith
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trum_15 Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:04 pm

Wall of text. hurts my eyes. just hit the enter key a couple times. i read that last tid bit. so you are looking for rookie players?
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:55 am

Yes Sir,

As stated in the last tid bit, Mostly rookie players.

Other spots are negotiable ( can be discussed by phone )

There are specific things I must consider,

I am allowed any player up to 1 pro on our roster

Everything comes at a cost, so is it going to be worth the hassle is the question

If you are a D3 player in PSP, this would be a hurdle consiering we plan to play D4 Xball. (Only 1 D3 player per roster)

So to sum up 1 Rookie=yes
2 Novice=maybe
3 NEXL=Maybe
4 PSP=Yes
You cannot play for another team and it is contract based

*If you would like to learn proper literary paragraphing contact trum_15
*If you would like to learn to play ball and have a blast contact myself

kenny
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:46 pm

Sniper I cannot pm due to lack of posts. Any questions here are cool and I suppose its the point is to be able to address them. I have limited access to internet, for one and oftentimes the time spent on these forums can be best put to other uses. That is the reason I prefer the phone. I can spend 10 min talking to someone by phone or personally and can tell one way or the other most of the time if its a match.

The oldest player on my team is 51, myself 33 and the rest of the crew falls in from 26-17 yrs old. My 51 year old played every weekend last year, worked some hours for the team, traveled and played in world cup and participated in 6-8 regional events. He is not the greatest in the skill department but has worked hard and therefore reaps the benefits of the team. Same goes for the rest of the guys, each person has a different commitment level, but in the end it is ultimately to our team only. Hope that gets your mind rolling, and I encourage you to get into the scene, especially since you mentioned it yourself. This doesn't mean you have to give up your roots. I hate nothing more than the assumption that speedball players and woodsball players are different players. I dont like that thought and personally believe its up to you what you enjoy. Some do it more for hobby, some such as myself play it for the feeling you get from winning games and knowing you did it as a team, without having to cheat, and that you did so growing together. I enjoy watching that growth amongst any of our guys, Rookie to Division 3 alike.

kenny
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Earth to Kenny....Come in Kenny....
Justin
Justin

http://www.daytonpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:34 pm

stiil here guys, Im still looking for some fresh talent and have a few spots open for some experience. No baggage, 18+ only Ill be in touch later on.

kenny
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by firegogilbert Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:10 am

just wondering if u still had spots open ? zac- 2077178494

firegogilbert
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:52 pm

firegogilbert wrote:just wondering if u still had spots open ? zac- 2077178494

Not to revive a dead thread but Kenny is always willing to lend an ear to someone who wants to play paintball.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Perry#21 Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:21 pm

that was almost a year ago justin!
A.Perry#21
A.Perry#21
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=100000208149548

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:06 pm

A.Perry#21 wrote:that was almost a year ago justin!

I know, I know. Embarassed Razz
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by paintballerbangor Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Where do you guys play out of.

paintballerbangor
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:16 pm

paintballerbangor wrote:Where do you guys play out of.

Revelation plays out of Maynard and Dayton Paintball.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Team Revelation Empty Open spots

Post by ram0032 Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:49 am

Are there still open spots for rookies?
ram0032
ram0032
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by maineiacpballer Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:22 am

The question you need to be asking is do you want to play for a Maine based team that will help coach a team from canada against a team from your home state of Maine in the championship round of a nexl match...

Last edited by maineiacpballer on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
maineiacpballer
maineiacpballer

Back to top Go down

Post by JSmith Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:25 am

maineiacpballer wrote:The question you need to be asking is do you want to play for a Maine based team that will help coach a team from canada against a team from your home state of Maine in the championship round of a nepl match...

*NEXL.

To the poster:

I would ask around before you joined an organization, bud. If someone tells you to join this one (Revelations) I would ask around some more.
JSmith
JSmith
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maineiacpballer Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:31 am

Fixed
maineiacpballer
maineiacpballer

Back to top Go down