MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otter is finally introducing himself...

4 posters

Go down

Otter is finally introducing himself... Empty Otter is finally introducing himself...

Post by Otter Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Well, Ive been here for maybe 2 months now, (probably annoying most of you) and since Im probably going to see some of you guys at one point or another Im finally going to introduce myself. My names Kyle, and Im easily recognizable as the semi-stupid (and proud of it!) 14 yr old kid that kinda looks like Bruce Lee with a hint of Japanese. However, Im as American as you Otter is finally introducing himself... 665615 , and on field my face is hidden by a pair of E. Thermals. Ive played only 2 yrs and I get owned alot. When possible, I can be quite cunning, and my favorite animal is the otter so thus my username was born.

Last edited by otterbeme on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Otter is finally introducing himself... Empty Re: Otter is finally introducing himself...

Post by Otter Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:09 pm

I rock a G3 or a mag. My main field is D.O since its closest and I dont drive, but random job money allowing Im hooked on scenarios! Im not sure about my style of play yet... so expect me to be random. I may sneak around, come straight on, whatever works! It doesnt matter whether its speedsball or woodsball, if its a game and its safe I'll play! When Im good enough, I'll look into a PB Team and tourneys.In my other life, my main hobbies are flute and scouts. Yes, a Boy Scout is flanking you! Lol.

Last edited by otterbeme on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Otter is finally introducing himself... Empty Re: Otter is finally introducing himself...

Post by stuka Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:59 am

Hey Kyle it was good meeting you at F51. Hope to see you around some more. Its way more fun when its not raining!
stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:54 pm

otterbeme wrote:In real life, my main hobbies are flute and scouts. Yes, a BSA is flanking you! Lol.

Are you trying to tell me paintball isn't part of your life? GTFO... Jk, you remind me of the article in the P.P.H. where the writer kept mentioning how everything about paintball is imaginary...
Corey
Corey
Administrator

http://www.mainepb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:59 pm

no hes saying that he has 2 lives one is paintball lol

hey kyle
Tyler
Tyler
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Bingo!!! Im so addicted to paintball I consider it my second life! Will edit, can only type so much on a ipod.
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down