MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former Splatz ESG captain looking for D4 players

+3
runrun
JSmith
stonehodg
7 posters

Go down

Former Splatz ESG captain looking for D4 players Empty Former Splatz ESG captain looking for D4 players

Post by stonehodg Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Some of you know me, some of you don't. I was the captain of Splatz ESG for 8 seasons and I'm looking to build a team for the 2014 season. Here is what I want from you.

D4 ranking or lower
Working gear, I don't care what you run just that it works every time.
Have your money, you can't pay you can't play
Be reliable, if you flake out and can't make a practice or event you are useless to me.
I want some young blood, don't care if you've played just a couple of events we will work with you. If you're not young you better be athletic.

What you will get.
I will give you a season that you will never forget. I'm loud, offensive, and scary. You will have fun.

Practices will be at Birch Hill, we will be doing 5 man D4 at the NEPL and maybe some NPL. Not going to tell you were going to a national event cause who has the time or energy for that.
We would do 1 or 2 practices before an event.

I'm looking for 3-4 people.
Send me your info and if you're under 25 send me a picture of your mom. No really.

Troy Hodgkins

stonehodg
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Former Splatz ESG captain looking for D4 players Empty Re: Former Splatz ESG captain looking for D4 players

Post by JSmith Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Awesome. You should play NPS!
JSmith
JSmith
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Former Splatz ESG captain looking for D4 players Empty Re: Former Splatz ESG captain looking for D4 players

Post by stonehodg Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:47 pm

You just want an easy win!

stonehodg
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by runrun Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:30 am

Very interested, what month would you guess you might start practicing ?

runrun
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by stonehodg Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:32 am

Same month as everyone else, when ever Birch Hill opens. All depends on the weather.

stonehodg
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by joshuasme Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Here's my resume:
-I've got an angle with 22" sniper barrell and 24oz remote co two
-Troy is fat
-Stop trying to be a cowboy

Seriously though if you're looking for extra bodies I'd love to come down and shoot people at Birch Hill Troy. I highly doubt I've got the time and/or funds for a full season, but it would be great to ball with ya. I got in games with Tobin, Puiia, and Jeremy this summer so I need a Hodge fix now.

joshuasme
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by stonehodg Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Name dropper!

stonehodg
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by joshuasme Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Pants dropper!

joshuasme
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper71 Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:29 pm

You had me all the way up until athletic....  jocolor
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by stonehodg Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:14 pm

Jim would could always do 5 old dudes at home.

stonehodg
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by A SNEAKY PANDA Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:48 am

Jim would definitely do 5 old guys at home...in his dungeon confused  confused  confused 
A SNEAKY PANDA
A SNEAKY PANDA
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by enjoisk8r2211 Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:09 pm

Have you had any luck starting the team up? I've wanted to get out of woodsball and into competing... I'm from central Maine but the journey could be worth it

enjoisk8r2211
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper71 Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:51 pm

Birch hill isn't that bad of a drive, there are usually people heading that way from augusta, auburn, and what not. I'm in Farmington and its about 2 hours-ish...

You should definitely try to make it down there though. A lot of good players and teams, and troy knows what he's doing Former Splatz ESG captain looking for D4 players 239610
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by enjoisk8r2211 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:09 pm

I would just make sure there will be enough people there. A good pickup team is fun. Used to go to the asylum pb course in standish back in the day, but you could wait all day to get a spot.

enjoisk8r2211
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper71 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:24 pm

There is usually a good crowd there, a couple teams from nh usually come up, and a couple of maine teams, as well as a lot of just random people wanting to play and just throw 5 together and play against whoever. Its organized with legit bunkers and people wanting to play as much as possible.

Don't be afraid to make the jump from woodsball, Im pretty sure you will be hooked the first time out, and troy will get you headed in the correct direction Former Splatz ESG captain looking for D4 players 239610
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by enjoisk8r2211 Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Well I just picked up a Wgp synergy on the cheap, so it's an upgrade from my spyder sonix woodsball setup.

Any idea where to get the best deal on an hpa setup? I know you can run co2 but I'd rather not...

enjoisk8r2211
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by stonehodg Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:35 pm

Please come on down when Birch Hill opens. You may want to think about getting something a little more current for a paintball marker, if you want to play tournaments. Something that will ramp to 12.5 bps. Hope to see you at Birch hill.

Troy

stonehodg
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down