MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken screen on your iPhone 4 or 4s get it fixed here

Go down

Broken screen on your iPhone 4 or 4s get it fixed here Empty Broken screen on your iPhone 4 or 4s get it fixed here

Post by Poppy Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:27 am

Hey guys just like the title says looking once again for stuff to do in my spare time to make a couple extra bucks. This repair will void out the warranty on your phone. Most places charge in the 200$ range to do I'm looking to do it cheaper to help people out.

I will also buy broken iPhone 4 and 4s if the price is reasonable.

By having this done by me you must first understand a few things

1. This voids any warranty on your phone
2. If the screen and glass are replaced and phone still doesn't work I'm not responsible for it. Something else must be wrong with your phone.
3. Payment of $125 are made upfront and in full
4. The cheap replacement screens you may find online for like 10$ will not work so don't ask me to use them been there tried that and failed.
5. If phone is disassembled and I notice something right away is broken besides the screen your phone will be reassembled and returned you will not be charged for anything but return shipping USPS
5. I will not meet you anywhere that's out of my way it cost like 4$ to ship it or you can make the drive.
6. This is only for iPhone 4 and 4s I will not touch any 3G models there a pain in the ass.

Thanks guys
Poppy
Poppy
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down