MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure Sports scenario game Texas Hold'em

+4
TehMightyPirate
A.Perry#21
Justin
zimmjeff
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Adventure Sports scenario game Texas Hold'em Empty Adventure Sports scenario game Texas Hold'em

Post by zimmjeff Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Sunday Oct 4 Adventure Sports of maine will be holding a scenario game TEXAS HOLD'EM!!! $20 entry fee includes; air Co2 and Lunch. Plus during the lunch break we will holding a Free one on one tournament Shootout at the O.K. Corral! The winner of the one on one tournament will win a new Tippmann Marker!!! this will be three teams on our village field and our woodsball field. The general gameplay will be hunting for poker chips worth different amounts and bringing them back to base. There will also be lock boxes and dynamite in play. Lunch will include hotdogs and chips along with drinks. fpo 12$ for 500

Last edited by zimmjeff on Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

zimmjeff
Old Timer & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Adventure Sports scenario game Texas Hold'em Empty Re: Adventure Sports scenario game Texas Hold'em

Post by Justin Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:06 am

Detail's about the scenario? Paint Prices? What kind of lunch? What is the O.K. Corral?

A one on one tournament that is free, and has a prize sounds too good to be true. Hope you guys get a good turnout for this event.
Justin
Justin

http://www.daytonpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Adventure Sports scenario game Texas Hold'em Empty Re: Adventure Sports scenario game Texas Hold'em

Post by zimmjeff Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:49 am

not sure on the exact details of game play. it will be three teams again people realy seamed to like that. paint starts at $12 for 500 rounds. lunch is chips drinks and hot dogs. ok corral is our hyperball field each player will be given a modle 98 with certain number of paintballs and will go one on one untill there is a winner. I think that the marker is going to be a tippmann triumph. the game will involve collecting poker chips and playing cards

zimmjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:35 pm

BYOP? FPO?
Justin
Justin

http://www.daytonpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zimmjeff Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:34 pm

fpo

zimmjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Perry#21 Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:01 am

that sounds like a blast!
A.Perry#21
A.Perry#21
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=100000208149548

Back to top Go down

Post by TehMightyPirate Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Hell, I'm down for this, I already have a Triumph but another wouldn't hurt (maybe I could give it to my bro as a very early Christmas present).
TehMightyPirate
TehMightyPirate
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:41 pm

If you put a little more info in the first post, I'd be happy to make this a sticky.
Corey
Corey
Administrator

http://www.mainepb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zimmjeff Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:53 pm

can I have a sticky please?

zimmjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Yep, sorry I forgot to sticky.
Corey
Corey
Administrator

http://www.mainepb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zimmjeff Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:09 pm

thank you

zimmjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by TehMightyPirate Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Do you want teams to pre-register and would it be easy to walk-on and join a team or would forming a team prior to this event be a better idea.
TehMightyPirate
TehMightyPirate
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TehMightyPirate Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:47 am

I guess what I'm really asking is, does anyone have a spot on their team for me?
TehMightyPirate
TehMightyPirate
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:03 pm

im pretty shure its a walkon
Tyler
Tyler
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zimmjeff Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:47 pm

we'll put you on one when you get there. if you come with friends we can probably get you on the same team. hope to see you there.

zimmjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by zimmjeff Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:47 pm

is there anyone coming from the site??

zimmjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by zimmjeff Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Just talked to bob we are going to have a raffle at the end of the game. there will also be 4 t-shirts to win during the game. hope to see you all there.

zimmjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanks Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:30 pm

GOnna be a fun time. I have a few people from MMA comming.
Stanks
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by TehMightyPirate Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:45 pm

A question about rules. Are we allowed a secondary side arm during play? Also, while I'm at it, is there going to be a bps cap or limit on firing modes?
TehMightyPirate
TehMightyPirate
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by zimmjeff Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:28 pm

bring a second gun if you like. we allow any mode all we ask is that you don't overshoot people.

zimmjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanks Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:32 pm

That is fair. Can we have an estimate as to how many are a Go right now? We should have 7 people comming
Stanks
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by zimmjeff Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:23 am

thats great! I'm not sure how many I was at the shop the other day and there were a couple of calls and someone came in asking about it. Hopefully we will have good weather. Last time we had 19 and the weather was terrible.

zimmjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by TehMightyPirate Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:21 am

Well, according to the 10 day forcast it says we're suppose to have showers sun mon and tuesday but that's always subject to change.

Oh well, it's supposed to be fairly warm at least.
TehMightyPirate
TehMightyPirate
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by zimmjeff Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:28 pm

We do have covered picnic tables so we don't have to stand in the rain. We can play between showers.

zimmjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanks Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:16 pm

Alright. I have myself and 5 others confirmed to play. However, we need to know what time we need to show up and what time play starts as well. Also would like to know a head count if there is one possible
Stanks
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next