MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Health Care Law Drops a bomb today!

3 posters

Go down

Obama Health Care Law Drops a bomb today! Empty Obama Health Care Law Drops a bomb today!

Post by paintmann111 Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Even if you don't care or "hate" ObamaCare you should respect this: http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2011/12/02/the-bomb-buried-in-obamacare-explodes-today-halleluja/

For people with Children or medical bills this is the day that s*** actually changed in health care. If you are to lazy to read, basically if the insurance company underspends on paying for your health care bill you get a rebate aka a check for the difference. Problem for them is they do this on every bill. That's how they make insane profits. The law states that insurers must spend at least 80% of customers premiums dollars on actual medical expenses rather then the paltry 20-25% they currently pay. If they don't hit that mark you get a rebate for the difference.
paintmann111
paintmann111
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Obama Health Care Law Drops a bomb today! Empty Re: Obama Health Care Law Drops a bomb today!

Post by Northern Xtreme Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:32 pm

I would love to see a rebate check, but Im not going to hold my breath.
Northern Xtreme
Northern Xtreme
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Obama Health Care Law Drops a bomb today! Empty Re: Obama Health Care Law Drops a bomb today!

Post by paintmann111 Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:34 pm

The whole article surprised me seeing as how forbes tends to be very conservative/ pro-capitalism. At least they are reporting both sides of the story unlike MSNBC and fox news.
paintmann111
paintmann111
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by stuka Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:53 pm

Heh, I bet the NY Times believe Obama is the next jesus now. But yeah, the insurance companies ruined their own gig over the years. As we inch towards government health care we inch away from leading technologies and companies researching for new cures and medicines. I hope the reformers can keep an eye on the future.
stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down