MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v-town

4 posters

Go down

v-town Empty v-town

Post by penneykid Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:18 am

me and three friends are going to the inside v-town course at the old bean factory on the 25 anyone want to join us????????
penneykid
penneykid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

v-town Empty Re: v-town

Post by Sniper71 Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:36 am

Hello...welcome to the site....take your time and look around and try to post stuff in the correct places though, because alot of people might see this here in the woods section and just ignore it rather that see it in the games or fields section and be interested in going and playing. This is a really small tight community though so you arent going to bombarded with flaming and stuff but we want to try and keep it as organized as possible.. Have fun out there and post up what you thought of it later on in the fields section under vtown, alot of us havent gone to the new indoor and are waiting to hear about how it is. But once again welcome to the site cheers
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Sniper71 wrote:Hello...welcome to the site....take your time and look around and try to post stuff in the correct places though, because alot of people might see this here in the woods section and just ignore it rather that see it in the games or fields section and be interested in going and playing. This is a really small tight community though so you arent going to bombarded with flaming and stuff but we want to try and keep it as organized as possible.. Have fun out there and post up what you thought of it later on in the fields section under vtown, alot of us havent gone to the new indoor and are waiting to hear about how it is. But once again welcome to the site cheers

what a welcome
Dylan
Dylan
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanks Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 pm

I'm going this weekend gents if your willing to bump your play up a week. I'll be taking pics. and all that.
Stanks
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down