MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for help to stack a vote on the dye nt design

5 posters

Go down

Looking for help to stack a vote on the dye nt design Empty Looking for help to stack a vote on the dye nt design

Post by Sniper71 Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:49 pm

So ya this is pretty random, but im friends with one of the guys that made the top 10 here in america. So if your bored and you havent voted could maybe some of you go over and vote for him, I really dont think to much of his design, but its not like im going to go get a dye anytime soon anyway Razz But I figured it would be cool to know someone who won.... Plus hes got a hot girlfriend who is going to be doing a free big paintball giveaway on fb pretty soon> Ill post the giveaway later when she posts up the link... hers the voting for now

http://www.dyepaintball.com/custom/finaldesign.php?design=2
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Looking for help to stack a vote on the dye nt design Empty Re: Looking for help to stack a vote on the dye nt design

Post by trum_15 Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:56 pm

voted Looking for help to stack a vote on the dye nt design 239610
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Looking for help to stack a vote on the dye nt design Empty Re: Looking for help to stack a vote on the dye nt design

Post by Sniper71 Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Im pretty sure she is going to be giving away a marker, when she does this whatever shes doing thing on fb...Ill post up info about that when I get it
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Perry#21 Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 pm

voted
A.Perry#21
A.Perry#21
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=100000208149548

Back to top Go down

Post by pbballer33 Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:41 am

voted...
pbballer33
pbballer33
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuka Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:55 pm

If you win can I chrono it for you?
stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper71 Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:57 pm

I wont be winning anything.... Sad But if I ever did I would let you use it to play with not just chrono it Wink

It would be cool to see anyone from maine win her raffle give away thing though cheers llamabanana metal
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by stuka Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm

afro

stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down