MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otters **** you sale!!! :D

3 posters

Go down

Otters **** you sale!!! :D Empty Otters **** you sale!!! :D

Post by Otter Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Well, no comment. Title pretty much says it all... and semi joking, so don't worry. Razz

JohnDoe wrote:don't sell it.
JaneDoe wrote:Don't sell it dude.. You'll regret it forever

NO ITEMS INCLUDE SHIPPING. IF WE AREN'T MEETING LOCAL ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE MADE.

Utg M324 Gen 3 Airsoft Sniper. 4 mags (some are hard to snap into place, like 2 I believe). Box. Bipod. Sling. Manual. Only problem is the plastic stock is getting slightly creaky in its old age (3 years). However, this internally is in tip top shape, has been lubed after every game, and has been used less than 10 times. The only other flaw is some retard braced the barrel on a rock. Otters **** you sale!!! :D 701372 However, the marks are dull, and only really noticeable under bright lights, say a camera flash.
Since this has never sold before, lets say $60. You cannot beat that, guranteed. Go to dicks and walmart, look at the cheap s***. Think...

Anyways. Fires fine, I can easily hit a 2 by 4 foot board every shot at 65ish feet. $60.

Add for shipping, but prefer to sell local.
Otters **** you sale!!! :D 623salethread001
Otters **** you sale!!! :D 623salethread002
Otters **** you sale!!! :D 623salethread003

Smith and wesson m&p40 Co2 airsoft pistol. Previous problems (low efficiency) were solved by getting co2 cartridges that weren't picked up at a mardens fire sale 10 years ago... best of all, this can fit a real holster for a m&p 40 if you take the laser off (which I recomend... it gives away your position.). I don't have a holster anymore, but when I did, I believe my draw times were around the 3 second range with practice. I think.
Otters **** you sale!!! :D 623salethread004
Otters **** you sale!!! :D 623salethread005

40 as shown, 35 no laser. I believe I have the box for this somewhere.

Now for paintball stuff.
Otters **** you sale!!! :D 623salethread006
Otters **** you sale!!! :D 623salethread007
Otters **** you sale!!! :D 623salethread008
Otters **** you sale!!! :D 623salethread009
1. Vl3000 Loader. Basically a Vl2000 except in a 300 round shell. These were made around 1995, and are great for scenarios due to the capacity. They feed just like a revvy (the revvy is the newer model of the vl2000 fyi), and about the same rate so keep that in mind speedballers...cough, everyone here, cough... Only thing wrong is its missing a screw. Other than that, has a camo cover. $25 Sniper speaks the truth... pending.
2. Empire 68/3k Tank Cover. A little worn, other than that in good condition. $7
3. A silver body of a usp pistol I found under the bathroom sink. Razz Not sure on condition, I know I dremeled the 12 gram slot for easy access. Oh, and the feed twist thing will need a screw and a oring. Other than that, I think it works. As is to be safe. Not for sale for one week, see below.
I know this went to a usp pistol I sold a while back on here, though to who I am uncertain. If you are that person, its yours free, pay for shipping or meet local. Will hold for one week before I try to sell.
4. A bunch of oring kits. From left ro right.
Partial Xvalve Kit. Has all the level 10 stuff, and some foamies. Plus, a few leftover orings from a emag valve change. Selling so I can get the powertube tip and powertube orings my emag valve needs. Apparently this kit had everything according to AGD, but... FACK YOU AGD!!! :haha!:
Fep Quest complete Oring Kit. $4
Partial G3 Oring Kit. $2
5. A unique item. A cradle for some tank. And its blue splash. AKA, part of a old automag splash kit!!! $10
6. 3k Remote Line with QD. Slightly worn on metal parts, line itself is fine. Bought from the DO guy. $10
7. RT Classic Banjo Field Screw. Unknown condition, orings may need replacement. $6
8. WGP 50 Round Hopper. $3
9. Minor Drop. 2 Screw Design to Dovetail. $4
10. Tippmann Expansion Chamber, like new. $7
11. RT Classic Grip, as shown. $5

Thats about it. May have some more stuff up later if I find more, most of this stuff came from under the bathroom sink. Didn't even know I had stuff there. 🤷 Anyways.

Not posting rules. You guys are close enough to hammer with a 4 pound engineer hammer (my fav).

Last edited by Otter on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Otters **** you sale!!! :D Empty Re: Otters **** you sale!!! :D

Post by Dylan Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:34 am

that VL3000 is awesome
Dylan
Dylan
Mod & Supporting Member