MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock

+2
Justin
Otter
6 posters

Go down

Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock Empty Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock

Post by Otter Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Well, I'm disgusted right now, because look at this pic.
Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock 1010353

Theres around 850 dollars of gear there, and it barely gets used. Seriously. That's just f*** sad, and whats sadder is that I've finally realized I'd be better off with one marker, and use the money from the excess gear sale for things I've put off for paintball. I mean, in the last 2 years, I haven't bought a single item over 100 unless it was paintball related. Not that thats a bad thing. But what is bad is it barely gets used. I play, what, once a month if I'm lucky??? Though I am going to Field 51 on Saturday!!! cheers -Oh wait... thats right, my mother canceled not even half a day later after she said she'd drive me. Lolz. False hope. Sad

First things first. The Dye Single Pro Frame is SOLD, the camo classic is SOLD, and the tank is SOLD.

That said. Lets get on with it.

Automag RT Pro w/ Intelliframe, stock otherwise. PENDING PENDING PENDING.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img697/9127/1010357.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img709/2141/1010358.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img145/2618/1010359.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img145/4027/1010360.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img708/4885/1010361.jpg
Link's just cause its pending and I don't want people
Pics barely do it justice. It does have wear, being a standard automag, but with luck it'll get more. AKA, be used. Can't remember if it has stars, but internals are beautifully clean. Intelli has the grooves, which I never figured the whole deal on that. Some do, some don't. Steel line is starting to get grubby. Other than that, its in nice condition. Shot nearly 500 paintballs through it, bad paintballs at that, and it shot fine. Would've liked to see it hit the field once, but I don't think thats likely anytime this f*** month.
PENDING PENDING PENDING.

Last edited by Otter on Fri May 07, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 7 times in total
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock Empty Re: Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock

Post by Otter Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:35 pm

And the second marker for sale. Again, would have enjoyed playing with this once, but I'm not going to sit and wait a couple of weeks. Either way, I know I'm just going to get my a** pawned when I take it out. Razz

CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock Pump! Shocked 230 plus shipping unless we meet locally...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock 1010362
Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock 1010363
Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock 1010364
Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock 1010365o
Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock 1010367
Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock 1010368

Previous owners description...
Up today is an autococker prostock bodied CCM'd pump cocker.
Comes with:
CP Dust Black .689 Barrel
CP Gloss Black Reg set at 300psi
CCM Gloss Black Deluxe Pump Kit
CCM Dust Black Standard 45 grip frame and trigger
Hybrid Grips
WGP stock internals
WGP Delrin Bolt
LP or HP Macro line setup

The body does have some scuffs and blemishes on it from play but I tried to show those the best I could in the pictures. Blemishes show up much more noticable in the pictures than they do in person. Marker shoots great, pump stroke is smooth as butter. IVG is turned in 3 turns with the reg set at 300 psi it shoots in the 290's

My description. f*** NICEEEEEEEE.

As far as the quest shown in 1rst pic, not for sale unless someone throws a sick offer out. Rules, I'm not even bothering rewriting them. You guys know better, or if you dont I'll start a flame war. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Otter on Fri May 07, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 6 times in total
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock Empty Re: Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock

Post by Justin Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:17 pm

Otter wrote:It is safe to post, but for some reason I can no longer change the title. ???

If theres a mod around, could he put

"Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock, Blah blah blah."

Please???

Consider it done. Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock 239610
Justin
Justin

http://www.daytonpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:18 pm

TY!

And woah, the 3rd page I copied onto the 2nd, then removed because I couldn't delete down to a one page add, blah blah blah its gone. haha. Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock 997381
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trum_15 Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:22 pm

hmm 200 for it, i might be able to do it!
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:24 pm

trum_15 wrote:hmm 200 for it, i might be able to do it!

Ghost music continued.... just sounds really cool for a fs thread that suddenly appeared from a work zone thread... and fyi, the price is 30 lower than elsewhere. I just don't feel comfortable making a profit off something that was recently for sale here at a lower price.
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Otter wrote:TY!

And woah, the 3rd page I copied onto the 2nd, then removed because I couldn't delete down to a one page add, blah blah blah its gone. haha. Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock 997381

Sorry, you double posted one thing, so I deleted it, I didn't mean to mess it up. Embarassed
Justin
Justin

http://www.daytonpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Nah, you didn't mess anything up. The tank I had on that page may or may not be for sale either way.
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:41 pm

That RT pro looks awfully familiar....
Dylan
Dylan
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:43 pm

I wonder why.... its not like I bought that a week or two ago or anything from you... Razz
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper71 Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:22 pm

must....stay....away....from.......this...........threaddddd........ Markers for Sale, RT Pro, CCM'ed and CP'ed Prostock 663909
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:16 pm

$150 for the Mag? Let me know.
-Devon
Devon
Devon
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Um sorry mate. 190 is the absolute lowest I can go, exactly what I paid for it. Hate to be a miser but money comes and money goes in my world. Sorry. ~Otter
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down