MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone who was mad about me not selling them my last broken autococker get your a** in here! Lmao. :D

3 posters

Go down

Everyone who was mad about me not selling them my last broken autococker get your a** in here! Lmao. :D Empty Everyone who was mad about me not selling them my last broken autococker get your a** in here! Lmao. :D

Post by Otter Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Off market.

Last edited by Otter on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Everyone who was mad about me not selling them my last broken autococker get your a** in here! Lmao. :D Empty Re: Everyone who was mad about me not selling them my last broken autococker get your a** in here! Lmao. :D

Post by Otter Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Oh ya. Leak is meh, not minor but not major. Noticeable though. Can fire around it. All I've tried is oiling the cup seal.
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Everyone who was mad about me not selling them my last broken autococker get your a** in here! Lmao. :D Empty Re: Everyone who was mad about me not selling them my last broken autococker get your a** in here! Lmao. :D

Post by trum_15 Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:07 pm

what barrel is it?
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:14 pm

Dye Boomstick, 17''. Guess it helps to know that, doesn't it. Everyone who was mad about me not selling them my last broken autococker get your a** in here! Lmao. :D 239610
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trum_15 Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:15 pm

at 110 i might buy this..
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Haha. I was one of those people who wanted to buy a cocker in need of love but I dont know enough about this...

Oh, and Danny, you should do it. It would be a sick gun to mess around with. I think it would be the only one in maine. Shocked
Devon
Devon
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:18 pm

You know you want to...

I seriously debated keeping this, but I don't know s*** about trracers. Don't know if I could repair it. At worse case though trum, another trracer for 30 to 50 and you have a complete set of internals. But I don't think that will be necessary.

And I was planning on keeping it until I found the leak and said f*** it. Was planning on putting palmer goodies, possibly a new slider, and get a friend to mill the autokit to make it lighter. Oh well. Just want it gone now. Sad

Last edited by Otter on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:19 pm

And ya Devon. This is definetely a unique marker.
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down