MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello

5 posters

Go down

hello Empty hello

Post by kenny Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:00 pm

Hey guys and gals, My name is Kenny Booker. I've been on the Southern Maine scene for quite a while. Dating back to the early 90s playing woods with the Warthogs (Who I did see a bunch of at Canobie for the big game. i thought I was dreaming) I came up at Rogue rocking my 98, ran a field behind my house and at the same time got into speed ball. I ran the Good, Bad and the Ugly traveling to PNL to do 3 mans. I joined up with some of the Bennets guys early on and helped manage one of the home teams there before spawning eventually into what is now Revelation for 5 years. We are a Boston Paintball home team, have roots in numorous leagues both regional and local and hope to continue to keep paintball cheap and competitive for my team. Personally I've been blessed with many industry resources and capatilize on them regularly. I came to this site in search for new talent and new friends. I was very pleased to see, that paintball is alive in Maine, and hope to see more of you getting involved at local fields and support the sport we love. Leave the walmart paint to the vandals so cause it barely comes out of the gun anyways and buy paint from a field/shop where ever possible. As chief said, for now traveling is one of the things in our way, but people are doing it, and for a reason....................this is what we love to do......

kenny
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

hello Empty Re: hello

Post by Corey Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Welcome to the forums Kenny. It's pretty cool that you are giving back to the community by having a paintball team. I hope you find some people on here to join.
Corey
Corey
Administrator

http://www.mainepb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:53 pm

welcome
Tyler
Tyler
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dporter Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:05 pm

yeah, welcome to the site. hope it can help you out some with your paint operations
dporter
dporter
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=752384823

Back to top Go down

Post by stuka Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:44 pm

Hey Kenny!
stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy