MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

autococker and tippmann A5! you know you want to look...

Go down

autococker and tippmann A5! you know you want to look... Empty autococker and tippmann A5! you know you want to look...

Post by kevan Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:35 am

1) 689 freak insert $7

Old school cocker reg $10

2k delrin bolt $10

2k Autococker with barrel $65 the trigger frame is plastic and is cracking on the bottom, was timed last I shot it. would make a great pump if you got a nice CCM kit

Freak jr barrel only. 14" cocker threads $35
autococker and tippmann A5! you know you want to look... StuffFS03_zpsc64f7fde
autococker and tippmann A5! you know you want to look... StuffFS02_zpsc0754f96
autococker and tippmann A5! you know you want to look... StuffFS01_zps0c6eb3d4

Tippmann A5 with an Egrip, flatline (railed) barrel, 16 inch barrel, stock barrel, 21 inch barrel, original Mech trigger frame, collapsable stock, and an upgraded bolt. Thing shoots nice, accurate and not heavy at all. Perfect for a woodsballer or just to shoot targets. Getting back into speedball and have 2 A5's so i dont need this one anymore, looking for $250 (upgrades are barely used and add up to more then asking price thats not including the marker) or will trade for an Autococker, invert, shocker, planet eclipse goodies, or good quality pumps. have interests in subs and car audio as well with amp, and firearms. (posted for my brother)
autococker and tippmann A5! you know you want to look... A5_zpsa0dea5e8
kevan
kevan
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum