MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camden Louts

+6
stuka
dr3x320
Sniper71
Poppy
floundah
ram0032
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Camden Louts - Page 3 Empty Re: The Camden Louts

Post by ram0032 Sat May 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Did you guys try pump?
ram0032
ram0032
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 9:15 pm

A little bit. Most of the guys didn't like it as much, and didn't want to buy new markers for it. Haha maybe will move into it later down the road once we have a bigger budget.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper71 Sat May 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Just my opinion...But I think starting out with pump, will not only make you a better player once you switch over to semi, but will save you some $$$ in the mean time.... Thats just my thoughts though. P.s. I still love playing pump and have a wall full of them.
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 9:19 pm

That's what I said, but we're a team. Only if everybody agreed. Later down the road we will go into pump. I'll keep you posted on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by dr3x320 Sun May 27, 2012 9:55 pm

CR WE ARE, WE ARE CR, CR WE ARE THE BEST, WE CAN'T BE BEAT, WE WON'T BE BEAT, WE'RE BETTER THAN ALL THE REST, HUH.

is that the same slogan/motto of CR HS?
dr3x320
dr3x320
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by floundah Mon May 28, 2012 4:53 am

you dont all have to play the same thing. If you are interested you can do whatever you want. I play pump, but that doesn't mean I cant walk a trigger.

Pump just makes you a better player, as sniper said. You pick your shots, know your lanes better, and get a hell of a lot sneaky-er. With these skills, on the days you do decide to go semi, you can hit anything.
floundah
floundah
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 7:27 pm

dr3x320 wrote:CR WE ARE, WE ARE CR, CR WE ARE THE BEST, WE CAN'T BE BEAT, WE WON'T BE BEAT, WE'RE BETTER THAN ALL THE REST, HUH.

Oh ya! I'm an 8th grader right now. But we still use that slogan! Any teachers you remember? Mrs. Hills is retiring. Mrs. Lavoy is gone. Anyone you want to say hi to? Hahaha king

Back to top Go down

Post by stuka Tue May 29, 2012 11:48 pm

I'm kind of disappointed. Not one single hot chick in that video.
stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 7:02 am

stuka wrote:I'm kind of disappointed. Not one single hot chick in that video.

Haha fineee. My next one will have some. Hahaha Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 7:59 pm

We have made a FINAL decision. For the time being, we will be focusing on woodsball. There is no way we are changing until our budget goes up, or everyone is willing to buy pump guns. The Camden Louts are now a woodsball team.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuka Wed May 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Sounds good! However, don't be afraid to go both ways. Just about everyone does sooner or later. Tourney and woodsball are both fun.
stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Ya, due to paint prices tourneys would be reeeeally tough for us. We're a fairly young team, and most of us are jobless, making our budget very small. Thanks for the support! Will post any new news!

Back to top Go down

Post by floundah Wed May 30, 2012 9:38 pm

If you ever do make the swing to pump, (a big swing, hard to do but worth it, IMO) you can still play tourney style and woodsball. They have tourneys all the time, and it's limited paint, so you can't shoot too much Razz
floundah
floundah
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Ya that is why I wanted to change, but not everybody was behind it. When everybody is finally willing to purchase a pump gun, I will tell everybody. I'll keep you posted.

https://www.facebook.com/TheCamdenLouts

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac Thu May 31, 2012 10:46 am

Well, just by what you've posted, it sounds like you guys are motivated and looking for fun playing Woodsball. I wish you guys well with that endeavor, great to have another Team around the state, hopefully your Team can make it down our way in Gorham. Team 51 and Field 51 wish you luck...

JMac
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 2:55 pm

Thank you. Yes, we are definitely going to head down to Field 51 for a scenario event, and get a feel for the place. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by dr3x320 Thu May 31, 2012 8:12 pm

Gimlasgod wrote:
dr3x320 wrote:CR WE ARE, WE ARE CR, CR WE ARE THE BEST, WE CAN'T BE BEAT, WE WON'T BE BEAT, WE'RE BETTER THAN ALL THE REST, HUH.

Oh ya! I'm an 8th grader right now. But we still use that slogan! Any teachers you remember? Mrs. Hills is retiring. Mrs. Lavoy is gone. Anyone you want to say hi to? Hahaha king

I graduated in 99, right when they started/built the new CR High School in Rockport and out of the town of Camden up on that hill. Haven't been there or past portland since graduating. So I'm not sure if the teachers are still there, but a few names that I do recall is Mr. Moro, think he was an english teacher, never had him, Dr. Garrison? she took over as principal when I graduated, Mr. Vale, he taught english/literature, Ms. Jenkins was a P/E teacher. I'm pullin these names outta old memory, surprised myself I can even remember them. Anyways i'm sure they won't remember me as I left like a bat outta here to Boston shortly thereafter, had to get outta the woods. Good to see some folks up north playin paintball, it was hard when I was there, glad its still out there.
dr3x320
dr3x320
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 8:42 pm

Hmm. Can't recall any of them. Ya I like it down here for the time being. Haha. Your family in this area?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:03 am

QUESTION! We have about 3-4 people willing to play both. Do we NEED 5 people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:05 am

Both meaning pump and semi. The people who wanted to switch were REALLY behind it. The other's not so much. And I'm thinking of kicking someone off of the team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:55 am

Well, sorry for my absence over the winter, it was hockey season. To the few who liked our page, you can probably tell that it was hacked. No we did not go to Japanese tourneys or any of the other stuff that was posted. I will shortly be putting up a new page, that I can manage myself. (The other page was owned by a ex-team member that chose to leave us and troll the page.) When the page is up, the link will be posted. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:29 am

Lol, so the page is still under construction. Haven't really had time... So we're planning on having a MAJOR organization year. Last season, as many can probably tell. We had no real ambitions or idea of what we were doing. So this year we are going to make sure we have a solid group of TRUSTABLE (no more facebook trolling) guys that will become dedicated, and benefit us as a whole. Again, I will post the link to the new page when it is up. Hopefully we'll be able to sort things out... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by JSmith Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:53 pm

I liked your page man, good luck with your team.
JSmith
JSmith
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:31 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down