MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTT Tippmann electroneumatic Phenom 4 PumpGun + cash

Go down

WTT Tippmann electroneumatic Phenom 4 PumpGun + cash Empty WTT Tippmann electroneumatic Phenom 4 PumpGun + cash

Post by bearKing Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Hey folks, i have myself the Tippmann Phenom x7 (i always forget they called it the x7 too, should just be called the phenom really) and its in perfect working order/condition minus the fact that i lost the battery cover during a firefight, but I covered it with duct tape and it looks fine.. i also added on a tac cap and a carbine stock, altough i still have the 200 round low profile hopper and buttplate.. I'm looking to get a pump gun and some cash, doesnt have to be anything fancy, just a simple wgp(NOT trilogy) or a azodin kaos.. i'm NOT desperate to get rid of this, i just want to switch to a pump.. so please, no low ballers.

THANX

P.S. would also consider selling outright for $300 flat

Last edited by bearKing on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : miscommunications)

bearKing
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

WTT Tippmann electroneumatic Phenom 4 PumpGun + cash Empty Re: WTT Tippmann electroneumatic Phenom 4 PumpGun + cash

Post by bearKing Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:06 pm

SOLD!!!! please close

bearKing
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum