MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomsday Preppers

5 posters

Go down

Doomsday Preppers Empty Doomsday Preppers

Post by dr3x320 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:18 am

It's a show on National Geographic but I'm curious if anyone on here or even in Maine is a prepper?, watching the show and looking at the world now it seems that not only our great country is at a fragile state (economically/financial/defensively). While raveling around the world over the last few years its easy to see things are just a little bit off, majority of people are unaware of whats going on, oblivious to each economy that their in and whats effecting them without knowing it. Are you ready for the turmoil when the sh1 hits the fan?
dr3x320
dr3x320
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Doomsday Preppers Empty Re: Doomsday Preppers

Post by XxJellyFilledxX Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:22 am

Doesnt matter have paintball.

no in all seriousness if the world is going to end i just hope im fishing or with loved ones. i have no desire to live in a world without any structure.
XxJellyFilledxX
XxJellyFilledxX
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by stuka Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:17 am

What he said^^
If something nasty happens I just want beer and toilet paper. Living life like its going to get very crappy is dumb. We're free. We need to live to enjoy ourselves and make friends and have fun and have families who do the same. If things change from the way they are I don't want to try to live thru it for an extended period. if I can't go to the store and buy beer and go fishing or hunting or come home and watch Jeopardy or play paintball I dont want any part of it. If I have to live underground for a year drinking my own pee and poopin in the corner I'd go up to the top and set up my lawn chair in the nuclear fall out and sit until my skin melted off. Plus if I had the cash they're waisting on dooms day I'd build a sicknasty paintball field and have all the coolest markers and everyone could play for free.
stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by JSmith Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:24 am

I am going to start training heavily to find "preppers". I'm going to be that guy they are all worried about. Someone has too.
JSmith
JSmith
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:34 am

My roommate isn't really a "prepper", but he has about 10+ guns in his room. He always says he is ready for whatever comes along.
Dylan
Dylan
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stuka Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:17 am

Dylan wrote:My roommate isn't really a "prepper", but he has about 10+ guns in his room. He always says he is ready for whatever comes along.
Bet he's not ready for the government saying he can't have guns anymore. Should start happening sometime shortly after next election.
stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum