MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and...

+3
trum_15
Dylan
A SNEAKY PANDA
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and... Empty hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and...

Post by A SNEAKY PANDA Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:17 pm

how have i been gone for like 8 months and still be 9th in post counts? hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and... 678799
A SNEAKY PANDA
A SNEAKY PANDA
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and... Empty Re: hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and...

Post by A SNEAKY PANDA Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:50 pm

i see no one missed me...i hate you all
A SNEAKY PANDA
A SNEAKY PANDA
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and... Empty Re: hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and...

Post by Dylan Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:40 pm

lol
Dylan
Dylan
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trum_15 Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:45 pm

roger, we all love you still.. kinda.. sorta. Wink I love you
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by A SNEAKY PANDA Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:28 pm

Dylan wrote:lol

hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and... 678799

trum_15 wrote:roger, we all love you still.. kinda.. sorta. Wink I love you

you better, or ill come back to be the off topic, thread derailer king again Smile
A SNEAKY PANDA
A SNEAKY PANDA
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by trum_15 Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:30 pm

i think you are the only one who ever derailed threads. so your still the king king
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by A SNEAKY PANDA Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:30 pm

depends on how things as with my heart this summer you guys may see me at a few events

danny im king of everything, i piss excellence
A SNEAKY PANDA
A SNEAKY PANDA
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by trum_15 Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:32 pm

o yeah thats right, i forgot! Razz
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by A SNEAKY PANDA Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:34 pm

trum_15 wrote:o yeah thats right, i forgot! Razz

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and... 678799 hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and... 678799 hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and... 678799 hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and... 678799 hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and... 678799 hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and... 678799 hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and... 678799 hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and... 678799

iv missed those ^^
A SNEAKY PANDA
A SNEAKY PANDA
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Panda!!! Your back!!! Which is epic because I still haven't accidentally shot you whenever your out filming yet! cheers

If you start derailing threads, can I join along for fun? Razz
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trum_15 Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:57 pm

Otter you have to play to do that Wink
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by A SNEAKY PANDA Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:09 pm

Otter wrote: Panda!!! Your back!!! Which is epic because I still haven't accidentally shot you whenever your out filming yet! cheers

If you start derailing threads, can I join along for fun? Razz

of course! i need your help! i really only came back to try and sell my pelican case which danny bought Smile but i figured saying hi wasnt too bad of an idea

trum_15 wrote:Otter you have to play to do that Wink

hmm...gone for months and months and pretty much forever and... 995226
A SNEAKY PANDA
A SNEAKY PANDA
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Ouch! Remind me to shoot you next time I play Trum! In about a month or so... ..

And epic Panda, even if your only saying hi, I haven't wrecked threads in forever! Can't wait to start.

Twisted Evil Speaking of which, I figured out how to make a really nifty burst of flame! You know the Easter egg airsoft grenade idea? Switch the bb's with flour. Twisted Evil

I'll be good from here on out Panda, resume this thread. Smile
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trum_15 Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Otter wrote: Ouch! Remind me to shoot you next time I play Trum! In about a month or so... ..

And epic Panda, even if your only saying hi, I haven't wrecked threads in forever! Can't wait to start.

Twisted Evil Speaking of which, I figured out how to make a really nifty burst of flame! You know the Easter egg airsoft grenade idea? Switch the bb's with flour. Twisted Evil

Well see otter.

o or you can grow a par and do it like this cheers

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/168147_490942023717_803378717_5823448_2561968_n.jpg
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by A SNEAKY PANDA Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:03 pm

Otter wrote: Ouch! Remind me to shoot you next time I play Trum! In about a month or so... ..

or even better and more fun, saltpeter and sugar...melt them together and put it inside of a paper towel tube lined with foil, add a wick, light and throw.....SMOKE GRENADE!
A SNEAKY PANDA
A SNEAKY PANDA
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:17 am

Meh, being under 21 makes getting the alcohol to do that wayyy to hard to be worth the effort. But hmmm, that sounds like fun. How do you melt them together? Frying pan over a fire?
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Perry#21 Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:58 am

it's just good to know you are still alive!
A.Perry#21
A.Perry#21
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=100000208149548

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:09 am

I'm sure Rem is going to appreciate your avatar Aaron.
Corey
Corey
Administrator

http://www.mainepb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Perry#21 Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:11 am

i like it... idc what he says! I think it's HAWT!!
A.Perry#21
A.Perry#21
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A SNEAKY PANDA Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:52 am

Otter wrote: Meh, being under 21 makes getting the alcohol to do that wayyy to hard to be worth the effort. But hmmm, that sounds like fun. How do you melt them together? Frying pan over a fire?

yay for being 22..and yeah a fire

A.Perry#21 wrote:it's just good to know you are still alive!

i just called you yesterday dummy

Corey wrote:I'm sure Rem is going to appreciate your avatar Aaron.

A.Perry#21 wrote:i like it... idc what he says! I think it's HAWT!!

aaron...cough cough i have a nice camera Wink
A SNEAKY PANDA
A SNEAKY PANDA
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by trum_15 Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Corey wrote:I'm sure Rem is going to appreciate your avatar Aaron.

at least its not like jims avatar..
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by maineiacpballer Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:56 pm

aaron you could do better...
maineiacpballer
maineiacpballer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Perry#21 Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Oh i have better Very Happy
A.Perry#21
A.Perry#21
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maineiacpballer Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:22 pm

so share...lol
maineiacpballer
maineiacpballer

Back to top Go down

Post by A SNEAKY PANDA Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:24 pm

my pictars are the best though!
A SNEAKY PANDA
A SNEAKY PANDA
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum