MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EndofAmerica1.com

4 posters

Go down

EndofAmerica1.com Empty EndofAmerica1.com

Post by Stanks Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:32 pm

I just finished watching this ~1 hour long video and to be honest, it was real eye opening. I am an international business and logistics major at my school so I can appreciate this kind of stuff. However, some of this stuff is somewhat crazy and definitely stomach churning. THere is a lot of controversy and is definitely not recommended for everyone to watch. Basically, if you're immature and under 18, just don't watch it at all. Should you watch the video, you are well aware of the consequences and I am not liable for any after effects.

www.endofamerica1.com

Discuss. I have a lot to say on it, but would like some input from others if they're willing to watch.
Stanks
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

EndofAmerica1.com Empty Re: EndofAmerica1.com

Post by Tyler Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Stanks wrote:I just finished watching this ~1 hour long video and to be honest, it was real eye opening. I am an international business and logistics major at my school so I can appreciate this kind of stuff. However, some of this stuff is somewhat crazy and definitely stomach churning. THere is a lot of controversy and is definitely not recommended for everyone to watch. Basically, if you're immature and under 18, just don't watch it at all. Should you watch the video, you are well aware of the consequences and I am not liable for any after effects.

www.endofamerica1.com

Discuss. I have a lot to say on it, but would like some input from others if they're willing to watch.

im going watch it tomarrow.

ok so i decided to watch it now and I am in agreement with a ton of his ideas I don't know if it will come to the point of riots, martial law, and hyperinflation but I do feel soon enough we will wind up like britian in the 1970's. but if it gets to that point im glad i have a redy supply of heat,food and water on my property. the only problem is the last five min is just a plug for his investment Advisory and that kinda turns me off.
Tyler
Tyler
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trum_15 Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:05 pm

interesting. and pretty much what tyler said is what i was thinking.
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Perry#21 Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:18 am

s***, ive been feeling that way for a while now
A.Perry#21
A.Perry#21
Supporting Member
Supporting Member