MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School. For the 40 year old paintball player in you.

+2
stonehodg
JSmith
6 posters

Go down

Old School.  For the 40 year old paintball player in you. Empty Old School. For the 40 year old paintball player in you.

Post by JSmith Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Does this make anyone else cringe?
JSmith
JSmith
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Old School.  For the 40 year old paintball player in you. Empty Re: Old School. For the 40 year old paintball player in you.

Post by stonehodg Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:49 pm

What's supposed to make me cringe? Being old?

stonehodg
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Old School.  For the 40 year old paintball player in you. Empty Re: Old School. For the 40 year old paintball player in you.

Post by Corey Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:54 pm

Nope.
Corey
Corey
Administrator

http://www.mainepb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JSmith Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:03 pm

The whole "in you" part makes me a little nervous, like showing up to cub camp and being the only kid there made me nervous...... affraid
JSmith
JSmith
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:33 pm

Hahahaha
Corey
Corey
Administrator

http://www.mainepb.com

Back to top Go down

Old School.  For the 40 year old paintball player in you. Empty long live paintball

Post by dabadguy Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Be happy the "old" guys play then and now just think what you would be doing or where you would be playing if we just went fishing and hunting. Or worse @ the rooller rink

dabadguy
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Northern Xtreme Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Thats right be happy us old guys still play!
If not how would you know what old school play looks like?
Northern Xtreme
Northern Xtreme
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by JSmith Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:12 am

I think you guys missed my point... I'm 33 and have been playing since I was 14 so to most of the people on the site I would be considered old school. My mind was in the gutter, and was cringing about the "in you" part of the tag line, failed pedophile humor.
JSmith
JSmith
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Mike Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:23 am

I got it chief. I'm like a highlander, every time I destroy the life of a young one I gain in strength and years.
Uncle Mike
Uncle Mike
Old Timer
Old Timer

Back to top Go down

Post by dabadguy Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 am

The stories from way back just seem better you could get away with more like prepay a drunk in public so you wake up @ home after you tore up the port of call

dabadguy
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum