MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driving out of state with this states permit...

3 posters

Go down

Driving out of state with this states permit... Empty Driving out of state with this states permit...

Post by Otter Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Does anyone here who has had their permit or has it currently know what states are ok to drive in with a Maine permit?
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Driving out of state with this states permit... Empty Re: Driving out of state with this states permit...

Post by A.Perry#21 Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:22 pm

MAINE... and only MAINE, at least that's what my brother was just told. He just got his Permit
A.Perry#21
A.Perry#21
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=100000208149548

Back to top Go down

Driving out of state with this states permit... Empty Re: Driving out of state with this states permit...

Post by Otter Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Ah. Phooey. Family is driving to Georgia, I was thinking that between there and back I could have 15 hours filled out. But 2 to the Maine border and 2 back isn't bad. Ty Aaron.
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stuka Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:52 am

Its not wrong unless you get caught.

I doubt your dad would let you drive very long anyways. It gets painful doing 14mph after a while.

Maine border
You're not leaving the country when you travel into New Hampshire. Very Happy Wink Although, if you've ever paid Maine taxes it feels like you're at Disney World once in New Hampshire. You want to run around hugging all the happy characters.
stuka
stuka
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum