MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kee action sports signs a contract with wal-mart...........

5 posters

Go down

Kee action sports signs a contract with wal-mart........... Empty Kee action sports signs a contract with wal-mart...........

Post by Sniper71 Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:39 pm

So im guessing this is the reason that wally world has been slowly weening out all there paintball stuff online and in the stores...It will be interesting to see what kind of stuff and pricing they will be putting in there....Decent cheap paint would be a bonus, plus a bunch of cheap jt stuff to hopefully get more people interested and hooked on the sport......
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Kee action sports signs a contract with wal-mart........... Empty Re: Kee action sports signs a contract with wal-mart...........

Post by trum_15 Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:54 pm

yeah, procaps lost there wal mart contract for not being able to stock the shelfs.

http://www.propaintball.com/2010/11/opinion-buy-buy-or-bye-bye-to-procaps/

but kee is also being sued. along with JT and KM. so i don't think you will see much jt stuff in wal mart.

and s***, that means if kee puts paint on the selfs it could be the old jt s*** Sad
trum_15
trum_15
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Kee action sports signs a contract with wal-mart........... Empty Re: Kee action sports signs a contract with wal-mart...........

Post by zimmjeff Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:13 am

jt paint sucksssssssssss.

zimmjeff
Old Timer & Supporting Member
Old Timer & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by short207 Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:39 pm

if I could snag a case for 20-25 dollars that is rps stinger grade I would
short207
short207
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dporter Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:15 am

heck me and some of my friends used to play with monsterballs when one of them had a little speedball setup going in his backyard haha. and i think those have earned the title of worst paintball ever
dporter
dporter
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=752384823

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down