MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Automag RT Pro FS

Go down

Automag RT Pro FS Empty Automag RT Pro FS

Post by Otter Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:03 pm

If you want good pics of this cleaned up I can email 7 to you, otherwise I can't because school laptops suck. Just pm me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Got this in last Thursday. Cleaned the dust off, theres a few scratches, other than that this is pretty minty. I changed a few orings, adjusted the velocity (it was venting out the back, guy had it turned all the way in and it was tripping the blow off safety valve thing), and tightened the asa macro fitting / valve fitting and replaced the macroline. It now airs up fine and shoots, though its RT'ing like crazy with just a standard pmi hp (800'ish psi output) reg . RT'ing so fast my halo can't keep up. Really needs a level 10, or a longer on off pin which should stop the rt. Oh, and the velocity should be safely set, rather than me guessing. Lolz.

Vibe / Floor / Invert Too/ Tanks / Allen Key not for sale. Well, the crossfire tank is, but seperately.
Automag RT Pro FS 1010572

160? I'm expecting a good size bill from tunamart shortly. Stupid plastic switches.
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum