MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling my autococker project. Trade for pumps?

2 posters

Go down

Selling my autococker project. Trade for pumps? Empty Selling my autococker project. Trade for pumps?

Post by sketchy Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Just copied and pasted it from MCB.

Just finished putting this together. Body is a right feed 2k+. Comes as shown in good working condition. Basically all that needs to be done is turning up the velocity. Shot 4-5 hoppers through this after replacing all of the orings and cleaning it up, and polishing the bolt so it is smooth. This was a project for me that I decided to do. It just needs grips screws, but the electrical tape works well, and the velocity increased since I have no chrono. Other then that it is good to go. Also forgot to metion there are plastic tophats on all hose ends.

PRICE: $120 shipped/paypal'd
Trades: Anything of equivalent value.
Other cockers, mags, older tippmanns, maybe a good working vm. just offer MAINLY LOOKING FOR CASH.

Includes:
ANS Jackhammer 2
New cocking rod
Hinge frame
Air America black ice unireg (old, but in amazing condition)
Trinity Cage asa on/off (yes thats an asa bar used as a spacer)

Pictures kind of blurry but I will try to get new ones when the suns out and it isn't raining.

Selling my autococker project. Trade for pumps? 100_0556

Selling my autococker project. Trade for pumps? 100_0553

Selling my autococker project. Trade for pumps? 100_0551

This picture shows the white more then anything
Selling my autococker project. Trade for pumps? 100_0550

Oh I also forgot to mention that this is a home done paint job by the previous owner. May not be for everyone, but I personally like it since it's unique.

I take PayPal, and ship usually on mondays wednesdays and fridays. Post then PM please Smile

Last edited by sketchy on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
sketchy
sketchy
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Selling my autococker project. Trade for pumps? Empty Re: Selling my autococker project. Trade for pumps?

Post by kevan Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:41 pm

what kind of ram is on that beast? is it an ANS?
kevan
kevan
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Selling my autococker project. Trade for pumps? Empty Re: Selling my autococker project. Trade for pumps?

Post by sketchy Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Couldn't tell you honestly... It might be since everything is the same polished chrome, but don't quote me on that. All I know is that it has the jackhammer from ANS on it. And the 3way might be another after market one. Shoots great though Smile
sketchy
sketchy
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by sketchy Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:51 pm

I'll look at trades for rc cars planes or helicopters Smile
sketchy
sketchy
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by sketchy Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:34 am

But this?
sketchy
sketchy
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down