MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Tiger Micromag

2 posters

Go down

Purple Tiger Micromag Empty Purple Tiger Micromag

Post by Otter Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:22 pm

So, my closet should have a revolving door by now, becauses it revolves markers in and some out. But hey, doesn't matter since they don't actually get used. Very Happy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I wasn't looking to sell this so soon, especially after I fell in love with micro's, but I have a shot at something unique and you know how I am

Only pics for now
Purple Tiger Micromag Micro1
Purple Tiger Micromag Micro2

200 plus shipping. Paypal only.

Just was torn down, cleaned, oiled, and some of the orings were replaced (most of them, all of the on off assembly). It comes as shown, just the mag, and has a taso barrel too that isn't pictured. And it has a really weird hardline thing with a quick disconnect too boot. Its a little worn, and where the valve asa hole is the body is chipped (it looks like it happened at the factory where the anno isn't disturbed, and where its so thin there. Milling defect? Pics will be up later). But thats about it. Just looking for a quick sale.

Rules
~~~~~~~~~~~
1.) I ship via USPS, you pay, but I'll do a free tracking code to compensate.
2.) I can do Paypal (preffered) or MO, but MO takes at least a week to process.
3.) Be polite, Otters Bite. If you have a prob, either pm me please or sick the nearest moderator on me. :rolleyes:
4.) No trades.

5.) Feedback in SIG.[size="1"] If you want a complete listing down to every little smidgeon w/ only one post pm me. No jokes now... [/size]
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Purple Tiger Micromag Empty Re: Purple Tiger Micromag

Post by pbballer33 Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:38 pm

^^^^ HAWT
pbballer33
pbballer33
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy