MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maine Maritime Paintball Fall Events?

4 posters

Go down

Maine Maritime Paintball Fall Events? Empty Maine Maritime Paintball Fall Events?

Post by Stanks Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:32 pm

Just got our budget amount we can spend this comming year. Maine Maritime wants to know if any fields are hosting 3 man events, woods events, practices, etc. etc. This is directed more towards field owners but affiliations are also helpful.

This is an opportunity for Maine paintball places to make an extra few bucks. We have $$$ and we like to use it Very Happy
Stanks
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Maine Maritime Paintball Fall Events? Empty Re: Maine Maritime Paintball Fall Events?

Post by xaerak Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:28 pm

We'll run a 3 man for you guys and every one else in maine if we can get some serious interest this time around.
xaerak
xaerak
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Maine Maritime Paintball Fall Events? Empty Re: Maine Maritime Paintball Fall Events?

Post by Stanks Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:39 am

We is...where?
Stanks
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:43 am

Bennetts.
Corey
Corey
Administrator

http://www.mainepb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanks Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:08 am

That's a bit of a stretch. 3 hours or so for a 3 man.
Stanks
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper71 Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:57 am

its what I do for practice every week.....
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanks Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:51 pm

That's nice and all but you have to think logistics here. Transporting gear and people is one thing. Gas and tolls are normally out of pocket (with a possiblity of reimbursement).

We'll see. If there are enough teams signed up and the costs are reasonable, I'm sure our little club could must up a few teams.
Stanks
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by xaerak Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:13 pm

How wrong of me to assume that any fields in Maine didn't include a field in Maine.

Your best bet is to call Bob from adventure sports and see if he'll do anything for you guys. He's a good fella

Nick
xaerak
xaerak
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanks Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:40 pm

Well that made me sound like a total ass. My bad bud.

No disrespect to Bennetts. That place is great. I'm just gonna try and weigh all the options. And since Bennetts was the only one names thus far, it's looking good.
Stanks
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by xaerak Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:27 pm

No offense taken. Some of the team and I will put work in to promote paintball in Maine if there is interest.

Let me know if you want to run it at bennett's.
xaerak
xaerak
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanks Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:21 pm

It's not so much we're looking to put on a tourny. We were looking for "pre-existing" games / events if there were any put together already.

Stanks
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down