MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupidest CL Person ever

2 posters

Go down

Stupidest CL Person ever Empty Stupidest CL Person ever

Post by Otter Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:25 pm

1 pm. I call.

Him: Hello???
But really slowly. Like a fat guy talking around his 5th chin.
Me: Hi. My name is Kyle and I'm calling on your CL Add.
Him: Oh, ummmmm, who the f*** are you???
Transfers me to his answering machine. WTF??? Number was right.

Hour later. He calls as if he didn't just say that.
Him: Hi, is Kyle there? This is Jon.
Flips out my mother, mother probably thinks hes a child molester. You can hear hes at least in his 40's.
Blah blah blah. Says after a few minutes of slow talking, I'll think about it. Got a bunch of local offers.

Never gives me a call back.

30 Minutes ago.
Email. I sent him a email and called him at the same time. He replied to my email thinking me a different kyle.

First email, me. 1 am.
Are you willing to ship for a extra 20 if I pay via paypal? LMK. Thanks either way. ~Kyle

His reply around 9 pm.
sure i dont have a pay pal account could you do it thru western union unless you can send it to me though paypal to my bank or something

My reply.
So wait, the local deals didn't go through (we talked earlier, I'm kyle). If so, could you just set up a paypal account quickly (google it) then transfer those funds to your bank? Shouldn't be to hard, in the end it will be WAY faster and WAY safer for both parties. Whereas a money check on your end can be false (and it will take a week to find out, thus giving a potential scammer time to get away), or on my part there would be no receipt of the transaction. LMK. Thanks! ~Kyle

His reply.
well someone just ofeered 150 so amuse me or im just going to sell it to him

My reply.
Look. How about this. I won't deny I'm under aged, 15 to be exact, but my father is ok with me getting a paintball marker. Call my fathers cell (207)-680-8111 and I'll pick up, and we'll talk, because this is sounding weird in all honesty. Thanks. ~Kyle

Never replies. I was thinking SCAM at the first email back he sent me, the second email he sent me clinched it. Is this guy a idiot or what??? Then, I call him, and the second I say its Kyle he transfers me to the answering machine again. I mean, haha. I wish you could hear his voice. You'd get a mental image of a fat old guy sitting by the internet looking at young girls online and thinking, duh, I can scam this guy and get double da money. :haha:

Last edited by Otter on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Stupidest CL Person ever Empty Re: Stupidest CL Person ever

Post by Corey Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:28 pm

You called him at 1 AM?
Corey
Corey
Administrator

http://www.mainepb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:29 pm

f***. PM.
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Haha, I was gonna say, he probably was talking slowly because it was 1 AM Razz
Corey
Corey
Administrator

http://www.mainepb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:38 pm

haha. And he just called me, didn't sound slow for some odd reason this time. Said he would make a paypal account and accept a paypal if I beat the local 150 offer. I said no, deal still sounds too fishy, but either way I don't do the f*** best offer thing. Just stupid.

Would of been nice though, if I had the cash and was willing to risk it (which I'm not). RT ULE for 170, with a blue xvalve that matches by blue emag.
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum