MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tranquilizer Pistols... are they legal?

3 posters

Go down

Tranquilizer Pistols... are they legal? Empty Tranquilizer Pistols... are they legal?

Post by Otter Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:02 pm

You know, I got surfing CL again out of boredom, and found this.

http://rmn.craigslist.org/grd/1807575632.html

So this brings a whole topic to mind. Are these things legal to own? I mean, I can't find a straight answer. Some states you need permits, some you don't. Some states only register the drugs, and not the actually pistol. Whats the deal in our state?

And no, I'm not going to be buying a under the table tranq pistol. Tempting, but no. Though it would be great for outlaw games when things get crazy. :haha!:

Oh ya, by the way. What would you do with a tranquilzer out of curiosity??? Twisted Evil
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Tranquilizer Pistols... are they legal? Empty Re: Tranquilizer Pistols... are they legal?

Post by A.Perry#21 Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:35 pm

im not sure
A.Perry#21
A.Perry#21
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=100000208149548

Back to top Go down

Tranquilizer Pistols... are they legal? Empty Re: Tranquilizer Pistols... are they legal?

Post by A SNEAKY PANDA Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 pm

owning the gun maybe it might be the same as owning an other co2 powered weapon, YOU owning the darts or the meds is HIGHLY illegal though. i had to go through state training to get one and i still couldnt buy the darts a vet had to, but i was allowed to use it
A SNEAKY PANDA
A SNEAKY PANDA
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Perry#21 Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:11 pm

i know that if i had it..... probably wouldn't have it for long... might accidentally shoot someone w/ it
A.Perry#21
A.Perry#21
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=100000208149548

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:26 pm

A SNEAKY PANDA wrote:owning the gun maybe it might be the same as owning an other co2 powered weapon, YOU owning the darts or the meds is HIGHLY illegal though. i had to go through state training to get one and i still couldnt buy the darts a vet had to, but i was allowed to use it

Shucks.

And Aaron, accidentally? Change the accident of accidentally to intention. Razz
Otter
Otter
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum