MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Package Spyder Beginners Deal - updated

Go down

Package Spyder Beginners Deal - updated Empty Package Spyder Beginners Deal - updated

Post by sqyire Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:03 pm

FOR SALE: 
Package Spyder Beginners Deal for $100, will only sell as a package:
1 Gun, 1 extra barrel, 3 hoppers (1 electric, 2 gravity), a gun case, Paintball Mask, and 20oz. CO2 Tank (practically new). (let me know if you need pics of mask and tank)

Marker works great. Just have too many guns now and need some cash.

Full Description with estimated RETAIL prices:

2009 Kingman Spyder Victor Paintball Guns (semi auto) - Black - $50

RAP4 Clamping Lever Feedneck for Spyder - $20

J&J Ceramic S2 Spyder Barrel 12inch - $30

Ricochet 2KX LCD electric loader/hopper (uses touch tab) extra impeller included -$35

GXG 50 Round Pocket Pump Paintball Hopper - Black - $5

150 round Hopper - Allen Paintball Hopper (original site feeder) - $5.95
Spyder - Deluxe Marker Case - $25

I will also provide a parts kit with the marker that includes stock parts plus maddman spring kit and an extra hammer and orings. The parts kit retail will easily total around $50. If you needs specifics on the kit let me know and I will do so for seriously interested buyers.

Total retail is about - $220.95 Gun was new last November and everything was purchased between then and now, very well cared for.

ASKING PRICE - $100 + Shipping, can deliver/meet up in Bangor Area. Paypal or cash first. Let me know if you have any questions. I used to run with two identical versions of this gun as dual wield with the light tanks, but have moved on to other things.

Links to pics:
The Case
The Kit
The Victor Gun
The Barrels
The 2kx Hopper (this is a 2kx in a 2k box)
Parts Kit
sqyire
sqyire
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum