MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ego9 First Impressions

4 posters

Go down

Ego9 First Impressions Empty Ego9 First Impressions

Post by A.Perry#21 Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:40 pm

1st off I would like to say that this IS the best shooting marker I have shot. I absolutely love this marker. Super Smooth, Really Efficient, Accurate, Quick, Light, THE TOTAL PACKAGE!!

1. Looks and Feel: *****
I personally think that this Marker looks great, the Milling is simple, but tasteful. It is CRAZY LIGHT, i think it weighs (off of the top of my head) only 2lbs. The grips and grip frame is really comfy. The trigger frame and the reg are set close enough together to be tight, but far enough apart to get your hand wrapped around the Reg. I love the way it looks and Feels

2. Efficiency: ****
I am only saying 4 stars right now because I had a small to medium leak from the fill nipple in my 45/45 tank, and couldn't really judge how efficient the marker was 100%. That being said, with the slow leak I EASILY shot 4-5 Hoppers (Dye Rotor), before filling the tank. To be 100% honest I didn't pay much attention to my tanks fill, and topped it off every 2-4 games. I NEVER RAN OUT OF AIR while playing in games. I will pay better attention next time I play and Revise this.

3. Performance: *****
Shot for Shot this marker is AMAZING!!! this thing is CRAZY fast, and really easy to use. It really is just and amazing gun, I don't know what else to say. It puts the balls exactly where you want them, and shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger. That being said, when I started the other day, I was running on the Optics setting for the trigger, and CHIEF swapped it to the Switch setting for the trigger... I like it better on the Switch, THANKS CHIEF!!!! She had Zero Kick, and was Very well balanced with my 45/45. You really could ask for a better performing marker.

4. Overall: *****
I am going to easily give this Marker a 5* rating. There is nothing about this marker that disappoints. It really is just amazing, and it is a Total Package. When I got my Alien, I really didn't think I would find a comparable shooting marker, or one that could top it, (that being said... last Ego I had shot was the 7) I WAS WRONG. I really don't think I will shot anything else other then Ego's. This marker is PURE SEX!!!

If anyone wants to Giv'er a go next time we are down at BAP or where ever LMK. I have no issue letting people try this out.
A.Perry#21
A.Perry#21
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=100000208149548

Back to top Go down

Ego9 First Impressions Empty Re: Ego9 First Impressions

Post by Sniper71 Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:12 pm

remember also you couldnt actually get a full fill on there compressors I dont think, I thought they only went to 3000, I never saw the thing go over 2500...
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by JSmith Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:52 am

My notes: Efficiency, I can get 9-10 pods off of a full fill on a 68-45. Which is the most you will need to shoot in a game. Your trigger: I Didn't touch it. BUT it is wicked stiff, I would fix it. JUst cuz you can feel the micro switch doesn't mean it is on.
JSmith
JSmith
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Perry#21 Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:58 am

huh, the only i didnt notice it before. lol, maybe just the thought of you switching it to the micro switch made me shoot crazy ropes the rest of the day! lol
A.Perry#21
A.Perry#21
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=100000208149548

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:14 am

you know who has a shocker if you ever feel like you miss them... Ego9 First Impressions 889271
Devon
Devon
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down