Wal-Mart Knee Pads

Go down

Wal-Mart Knee Pads

Post by T.E.C. Paintballer on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:17 pm

I picked up a pair of knee pads, intended for volley ball I believe, they were $3.50 and work really great. My advice would be to save yourself $40.00 and get a generic pair instead of some really expensive paintball brand ones.
avatar
T.E.C. Paintballer
Regular
Regular

Posts : 181
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Dub Town Waterford Maine

Back to top Go down

Re: Wal-Mart Knee Pads

Post by Nic on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:39 pm

T.E.C. Paintballer wrote:I picked up a pair of knee pads, intended for volley ball I believe, they were $3.50 and work really great. My advice would be to save yourself $40.00 and get a generic pair instead of some really expensive paintball brand ones.
I have been rocking volleyball knee pads since I started
avatar
Nic
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 609
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : hallowell

Back to top Go down

Re: Wal-Mart Knee Pads

Post by zimmjeff on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:35 pm

maybe you guys can rock them together ha ha

zimmjeff
Old Timer & Supporting Member
Old Timer & Supporting Member

Posts : 617
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : Guilford, Me

Back to top Go down

Re: Wal-Mart Knee Pads

Post by Nic on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:03 pm

mine are brand name though big difference lol
avatar
Nic
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 609
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : hallowell

Back to top Go down

Re: Wal-Mart Knee Pads

Post by Stanks on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:55 pm

I have C9's...I honestly haven't used knee pads in all of my years paintballing. Never had a use for them because I don't have a reason to be on my knees. The only reason would would have to be on their knees is in the snake and needless to say, I don't play that...unless I'm feeling ballsy
avatar
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Posts : 794
Join date : 2009-07-21
Location : New Hampshire / Castine, ME

Back to top Go down

Re: Wal-Mart Knee Pads

Post by Nic on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:58 pm

I play any were needed mostly D side and its nice to get low/ small in them so knee pads help out alot
avatar
Nic
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 609
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : hallowell

Back to top Go down

Re: Wal-Mart Knee Pads

Post by Stanks on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:45 pm

Even so...I play doritos like its my business and I still am very rarely on my knees. It's bad form and proven to slow you down.
avatar
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Posts : 794
Join date : 2009-07-21
Location : New Hampshire / Castine, ME

Back to top Go down

Re: Wal-Mart Knee Pads

Post by Nic on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:52 pm

Stanks wrote:Even so...I play doritos like its my business and I still am very rarely on my knees. It's bad form and proven to slow you down.
depends a lot on the size of the Doritos not every dorito is big besides I am not always playing dorito last two times I played both tournaments I played mostly snake so they are useful
avatar
Nic
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 609
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : hallowell

Back to top Go down

Re: Wal-Mart Knee Pads

Post by Stanks on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:34 pm

touche...There are mini-D's, 6' D's, and some bigger and others inbetween. To each their own.
avatar
Stanks
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Posts : 794
Join date : 2009-07-21
Location : New Hampshire / Castine, ME

Back to top Go down

Re: Wal-Mart Knee Pads

Post by Justin on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:29 am

pballernic wrote:
Stanks wrote:Even so...I play doritos like its my business and I still am very rarely on my knees. It's bad form and proven to slow you down.
depends a lot on the size of the Doritos not every dorito is big besides I am not always playing dorito last two times I played both tournaments I played mostly snake so they are useful

You were in the snake once in two days. :lol:
avatar
Justin
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1813
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : Maine

http://www.daytonpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wal-Mart Knee Pads

Post by A.Perry#21 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:36 am

psh... i dont use knee pads! i like it raw! cheers
avatar
A.Perry#21
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Posts : 4073
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : Augusta, Maine

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=100000208149548

Back to top Go down

Re: Wal-Mart Knee Pads

Post by Nic on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:03 pm

Sub5 wrote:
pballernic wrote:
Stanks wrote:Even so...I play doritos like its my business and I still am very rarely on my knees. It's bad form and proven to slow you down.
depends a lot on the size of the Doritos not every dorito is big besides I am not always playing dorito last two times I played both tournaments I played mostly snake so they are useful

You were in the snake once in two days. :lol:

I played it twice on Saturday and twice on Sunday
avatar
Nic
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 609
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : hallowell

Back to top Go down

Re: Wal-Mart Knee Pads

Post by Justin on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:44 pm

In that case, the joke is on you, because I don't know why you would call that steam engine that LV had a snake. Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*My opinions are my own and are not necessarily those of Dayton Paintball and its associates, the NT Warriors, or MainePB.com.

Dayton Paintball
Dayton Paintball
Dayton Paintball
avatar
Justin
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1813
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : Maine

http://www.daytonpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wal-Mart Knee Pads

Post by T.E.C. Paintballer on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:46 pm

LOL LOL and LOL

All I'm saying is $3.50 for no bruised knees, cuts, scrapes, floor burns, and lots of added comfort, is def. worth the investment.
avatar
T.E.C. Paintballer
Regular
Regular

Posts : 181
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Dub Town Waterford Maine

Back to top Go down

Re: Wal-Mart Knee Pads

Post by Justin on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:34 pm

T.E.C. Paintballer wrote:LOL LOL and LOL

All I'm saying is $3.50 for no bruised knees, cuts, scrapes, floor burns, and lots of added comfort, is def. worth the investment.

Which is saying a lot if you knew how rocky and hard Lost Valley was.
avatar
Justin
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1813
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : Maine

http://www.daytonpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wal-Mart Knee Pads

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum