MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of One Dye Matix Gen-E with X-93 bolt

Go down

One of One Dye Matix Gen-E with X-93 bolt Empty One of One Dye Matix Gen-E with X-93 bolt

Post by kevan Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Rule:
i do NOT have PP
Price does not include shipping fees

i have decided to outrite sell this marker due to lack of money, but trade offers are welcome.

Body: Dye Matrix 2003 eara, milled down, nice windows, NO blemishes, Purple in color, was told it had factory eyes, but does not have them in it, running blind, has 1 Valumizer, only one due to the left BAC milled off.

Frame: Red in color, LCD board, no burnt pix, 100% working, all buttons there, frame it's self is flawless, safty has not failed me.

Bolt: x-93, shoots better, smoother, and more efficent then aardvark red, blue and possibly a slam?

Regs: HP reg, Bob Long torp. LPR, was told it was Shocktech.

once again, this is just about FLAWLESS, milled to perfection! it is either The lightest or the second lightest matrix. since its recent rebuild, i have put, less then 2 hoppers through this marker. THATS IT!
One of One Dye Matix Gen-E with X-93 bolt Stuff546 One of One Dye Matix Gen-E with X-93 bolt Stuff554 One of One Dye Matix Gen-E with X-93 bolt Dm31004
have more pictures, apoun request

Asking price: 250 if you dont like my price, then OFFER
(230 for lacals!)
interested trades

Private label markers
autocockers, pumps, pnumatic, or electro
high end, mid end,
Karnivore, must have atleast body, internals, both blocks and bolt
DM3, E1/E2 cocker, Bob Long, Ego, let me know what you have!

Thanks
~Kev.
kevan
kevan
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum