MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello

+2
JSmith
rythefisherman
6 posters

Go down

hello  Empty hello

Post by rythefisherman Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:45 pm

my name is Ryan and im very intrested in paint ball. Yesterday I played paintball for the first time. it was woodsball with a couple of friends. I was able to avoid getting hit for the entire day and actually took my freinds out quite a lot and I got to say now im hooked and want to play. I have no guns but im going to get myself one and im also looking for people who have a nice place in the woods setup where me and some friends could play on weekends.

rythefisherman
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

hello  Empty Re: hello

Post by JSmith Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Dude, welcome to the sport. This is a good place to learn. There are guys here that are almost as new as you and guys that have been playing for close to 20 years. Enjoy the site and enjoy the sport. Say good bye to all your spare cash.
JSmith
JSmith
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pbballer33 Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:23 pm

welcome to the sport of paintball, and to the site... i sent you a pm with details about our private course if you and your friends want to play. enjoy
pbballer33
pbballer33
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:23 pm

Welcome to the wonderful sport and the site. I hope we can help you find what you need here, and help you continue to enjoy the sport hello  239610
Corey
Corey
Administrator

http://www.mainepb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Welcome. I wish I knew of a site like this when I started playing. I'm sure you'll love it. Have you heard of Field 51 in Gorham? It's a great woodsball field.
Devon
Devon
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper71 Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:19 pm

welcome to the site...So where are you from or what part of the state ?? Im sure you will be ablr to find a place to play on here or through the people on here....
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by rythefisherman Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Sniper71 wrote:welcome to the site...So where are you from or what part of the state ?? Im sure you will be ablr to find a place to play on here or through the people on here....
madison area

rythefisherman
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper71 Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:17 pm

hmmm kind of my area as well im in farmington...there is nothing around here right now....closest is v-town.....I travel to gorham every weekend to play...
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum