MainePB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maine paintball in the Kennebec Valley Area

+3
Sniper71
Corey
jjoutlaw
7 posters

Go down

Maine paintball in the Kennebec Valley Area Empty Maine paintball in the Kennebec Valley Area

Post by jjoutlaw Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:51 pm

Due to the lack of paintball teams and organizations in Maine, I have decided to organize a group of paintballers who are interested in creating teams and help manage an organization called the M.P.L. Maine Paintball League (still working on title). I believe this would highly benefit paintball sports in the state of Maine and increase the interest of Paintball itself in the state of Maine. If you are interested or would like to know of paintball ranges, please contact me via these contacts listed:
Jessi Elliot
Phone and Text: (207) 592-5483
AIM: eawwiisniper
email: jjoutlaw90@yahoo.com

facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=120645131314955&ref=mf#!/group.php?gid=120645131314955
jjoutlaw
jjoutlaw
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Maine paintball in the Kennebec Valley Area Empty Re: Maine paintball in the Kennebec Valley Area

Post by Corey Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:08 pm

There used to be the MRPL. Maine Recreational Paintball League.
Corey
Corey
Administrator

http://www.mainepb.com

Back to top Go down

Maine paintball in the Kennebec Valley Area Empty Re: Maine paintball in the Kennebec Valley Area

Post by Sniper71 Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:28 pm

My services will be available to progress the growth of paintball in maine. Not really sure what I mean by services but I will help in whatever way I can. llamabanana
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by jjoutlaw Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:43 am

that would be great. please join the group since this is newly developed I would like some members. the more members the better! and yes there used to be a rec league and I think there still is but it is not as... useful as it should be. therefore members and ideas would benefit greatly.
jjoutlaw
jjoutlaw
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Do you have more information on this? Everything you say is very vague and I would like to see what your plan is. Thanks.
Justin
Justin

http://www.daytonpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jjoutlaw Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:23 pm

well this is one reason I need some people that would like to help. I need ideas on how to make this work along with the ideas for a plan. again I need officers and members once I have some people. We can work things out from there.
jjoutlaw
jjoutlaw
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:54 pm

jjoutlaw wrote:well this is one reason I need some people that would like to help. I need ideas on how to make this work along with the ideas for a plan. again I need officers and members once I have some people. We can work things out from there.

I would like to help, but I don't understand what "this" is. Are you trying to form a speedball league in Maine that has 4 events, one at V-Town, Adventure Sports, BAP, and Dayton Paintball and call it the "MPL"? At this point (and I may be the only one) I have no idea what "ideas for a plan" you are looking for because I do not understand what your vision is... confused Again, I would love to help, I just need to have a basic outline of what you are trying to do. Smile
Justin
Justin

http://www.daytonpaintball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Corey Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Sub5 wrote:I would like to help, but I don't understand what "this" is. Are you trying to form a speedball league in Maine that has 4 events, one at V-Town, Adventure Sports, BAP, and Dayton Paintball and call it the "MPL"? At this point (and I may be the only one) I have no idea what "ideas for a plan" you are looking for because I do not understand what your vision is... confused Again, I would love to help, I just need to have a basic outline of what you are trying to do. Smile

Me too.
Corey
Corey
Administrator

http://www.mainepb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper71 Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:54 pm

me 3
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by pbballer33 Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:01 am

i'd love to play this league
pbballer33
pbballer33
Forum Prodigy
Forum Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:54 am

I don't want to criticize, but every once in a while someone tries to do this (create a league) and it fails. I just think you're going about this wrong. You should contact the fields first, and see if they are willing and wanting to make a league. Get the schedules, insurance, and other necessary elements down first, then let the world know.
Players will say they will help start it, but talk is cheap. If you got a legitimate concept down first, then players will roll in.
Dylan
Dylan
Mod & Supporting Member
Mod & Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by short207 Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:10 am

ezekiel2517lim wrote:I don't want to criticize, but every once in a while someone tries to do this (create a league) and it fails. I just think you're going about this wrong. You should contact the fields first, and see if they are willing and wanting to make a league. Get the schedules, insurance, and other necessary elements down first, then let the world know.
Players will say they will help start it, but talk is cheap. If you got a legitimate concept down first, then players will roll in.

agreed...
short207
short207
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper71 Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:49 am

I concur.....but who knows...roll the dice and start it up and maybe people will step forward who really want to see paintball in maine come back and thrive once again. But do your research, go to fields, be logical about it from both a players perspective as well as a field owners and we will all see how this progresses...

Last edited by Sniper71 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stuff)
Sniper71
Sniper71
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by jjoutlaw Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:02 pm

true very true. ok heres what I would like to happen and/or create. this group would create teams, organize teams and also organize tournaments and field-days. So I overall its a league/organization that is dedicated to tournaments, and also dedicated to making paintball more of a sport than it already is in the state of maine. By the way, thank you sniper71 for contacting me via the phone. you've given me some ideas and I look forward to working with you.
jjoutlaw
jjoutlaw
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by jjoutlaw Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:50 pm

I also want this group to be state-wide (if not central-state-wide) and keep teams and members up to date on fun days, tournaments, whatever. so I believe a website would be in order. for starters I am using facebook.
jjoutlaw
jjoutlaw
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by short207 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:29 pm

what do you mean by paintball ranges?
short207
short207
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down